ISD Map Idea - Control Room

Brand

What would you like to see: I want to see a room simillar to the SHB control room but for the MHB. We could move the mission table into that room so players don't have to run across the ISD to get to it (Helpful for those without tactical inserts) and I want to see door controls inside of SHB (Behind a locked door like ATC), this will make it easier for SF during events when no Naval is on, this will make it so we don't have to run all the way to ATC and back. If we can have 2 buttons in SHB control room, (SHB and TIE Bays) that will make our lifes a whole lot easier.

How would it help the server and/or the player base: It would make it easier for people to attend Missons, and it would make it easy for SF to open and close doors when nobody else can. Overall making everyones jobs easier.

Do you think this suggestion will help the server as a whole: Yes, I do believe everyone will benefit from this.

Last Real Starfighter Marshall Brand

------------------------------------------------------------------------

High Five Tom Cruise GIF by Hollywood Suite

+ Support I think another mission board on the other side of the ship is a good Idea.

But - support on locking SHB control room up we already have a decent number of things locked up on this ship I don't think making more places off limit to the average trooper is a Good Idea

Current: Genral SeniorDeer 
R. Right Hand R. COL Tank
Ex. First Ever Tank CMDR EX. 3RD Ever Gov. Ex. Senior CMDR
Ex. Storm Trooper VCMDR / Ex. Shore LD / Ex. Scout Captain / Ex. STRM Commando Captain

+SUPPORT Makes is so you don't have to run across the map access the mission board 

lets SF open hanger doors near there bunks so they don't have to wait years for naval to do it

R SF WCMDR Pizzaguy | Ex Marshal|2X Ex Vice Marshal Pizzaguy | Last Shadow Overseer 
Last Cobra Overseer |SF OFS SL Pizzaguy

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/15/2023 at 12:53 AM, SeniorDeer957 said:

+ Support I think another mission board on the other side of the ship is a good Idea.

But - support on locking SHB control room up we already have a decent number of things locked up on this ship I don't think making more places off limit to the average trooper is a Good Idea

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry