Plat  ammunition  - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

Jay Chavez

What you want to see? - Plat ammuniton Switch to Gold

Why should we add it? - Some People just buy gold or Diamond if and you need like 6 shotgun ammunition to get 48 rounds 

What are the advantages of having this? -Spend less money with  ammunition then buying 6 

Who is it mainly for? -Gold ULX rank and up

Links to any content - N/A

Edited by Jay1234
Fixed who is it for

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Maybe Diamond instead but still

+Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

+/- support

this is one of the only decent perks you get with platinum rank, so if this gets taken away, platinum value goes down and people who bought platinum for these types of perks would be some what annoyed. Also this is the type of perk that makes platinum enticing to buy which is why I don't think it will go down to gold or even diamond, however I do see the argument of that normal ammo amount should be increased as the current amount is really low.

pycobanner.jpg

3 hours ago, Pyco said:

+/- support

this is one of the only decent perks you get with platinum rank, so if this gets taken away, platinum value goes down and people who bought platinum for these types of perks would be some what annoyed. Also this is the type of perk that makes platinum enticing to buy which is why I don't think it will go down to gold or even diamond, however I do see the argument of that normal ammo amount should be increased as the current amount is really low.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

3 hours ago, Pyco said:

+/- support

6 hours ago, Pyco said:

+/- support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

8 hours ago, Pyco said:

+/- support

-Support lmao

-plat ammo has been a thing for a long long long long time there is really no reason to change it

-the whole reason plat ammo is a thing is for plat people 

-lmao do you just want this to be changed so you can get it lmao

i dont care GIF