SCP-7588

Dutch-

This SCP does not exist.

Goat accidentally messed up the raising acid pit bridge in HCZ and i decided to try and turn it into a mock SCP.

Ein was kind enough to rework it into something presentable, and has made it look much better then the original plain arial google doc i first had it as.

if this is something that could be graded that would be cool, but im not sure considering its less of a test log and more of an SCP entry

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1u_bQVR9pBpvSVYiUsvJexrV1YjGPgHpVi7h3vH7a7XQ/edit

image.png

From my time in research command yes this should be gradable and if I personally was grading it you would score a few extra points for thinking this up and also giving a good story behind it. Second a test log doesn't always have to be about testing site scps if you look in the way old days people submitted made up things or even made journals about them which is fun RI read them gives me a good day seeing one made

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

• 2 weeks later...

Test idea(s) - 13/20- Not the best of test ideas however it is a base test, a test required to happen to learn about an anomaly's nature. This is not to discourage from doing tests to see what scps do.

Presentation/format - 20/20- I love this format, it is easy to read, its layed out well and you went there extra step to make special areas to represent the SCP's containment class and whatnot. 

Quality/length - 15/20- Not the longest document I've seen but its a good length.

Grammar - 17/20- Nothing bad from what I can see but in the anomaly description it states "SCP-8911 presently has 2 modes". Im not sure if this is a mistake of some sorts or what however it can cause confusion to the reader. 

Lore Knowledge- 17/20 - You wonderfully described SCP-7588 and gave a clear understanding of what it did.

Overall : 82/100- Good job.

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png