Rogu Maintenance Ban Appeal

Enzso

Steam Name: Worm

Ingame Name:Rogu

SteamID:76561198363150441

Job Blacklisted From:Maintenance

Reason for the Job Blacklist:

"Constant player and branch diss within the game and teamspeaks. And command disrespect. ERP in proximity chat. | Causes many problems both times hes been in maintenance, extremely toxic."

Dispute: I apologized to the command and players I disrespected, and understood what I was doing when I was in the wrong. If I get another chance at maintenance then I will try to work on communication with players and especially command.

For the ERP I would like to hear/see what I was saying and try to see it from a different point of view and understand my wrongs.

Current CI SM, AND DHLS 

Former EMF Jan 2 Lysol

+support

my mans has learnt from his past mistakes and should be allowed to experience the QUALITY roleplay experience of maintenance 🙏

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

+support my interactions with rogu have been very positive. I never would have guessed that he had a BL from maint. Deserves another chance 

RETIRED

SCP-RP:Delta-5 CPT | Deputy Head G9| Medical DHFW Doctor. | E11 1LT | Head Ranger | D4 Vanguard FF5 | RnD EOI V3 Canibal

ImperialRP: MC 1LT Bacon 3817 |  DT SGT FF5

+ support

He has seemed to have changed alot and has become more respectful. Just needs to work on his attitude towards some people and subbranches, keep things to himself more. But I am totally up for giving him a second chance.

As this is a Branch Blacklist it will be referred to the proper High Command team and as such will be evaluated and decided upon by the aforementioned team.

• Like 1

|   Head Administrator  |  Director of Intelligence  |

| Death Trooper Commander Epsilon-11 Commander Alpha-1 Commander High General Goat | Shock Vice Commander |

Accepted

Maintenance High Command has decided to accept the appeal.

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member