Ban Appeal- Denied

DroxzyClean

1. Steam Name: ultraextrode

2. Ingame Name: I Got banned November of 2020 so obviously I can't remember

3. SteamID: 76561198950465929

4. Ban Length: permanent

5. Admin that Banned you: Magic

6. Reason for Ban: Mass Racism

7. Dispute: I remember the event very well. Some day in November of 2020, I hopped on the Police RP server to grind a little bit as a Criminal. Of course as soon as I spawned in I needed to get my car in the dealership. As I was walking to the dealership, I was also talking to my friend via Discord or something I can't quite remember, and we began talking about operators and characters from the game Call of Duty: Modern Warfare|Warzone. One of the operators names were "Yeagor," and then proceeded to say his name several times because I thought it was funny. These days I wonder why it was so funny to me. So, as you could probably tell, some kid by the name of Raze told on me to an admin and told him that I was saying the N word multiple times. I don't understand why he thought that since I am not a racist person, and at the time, I did not think I was saying an innocent name that sounded like a very hurtful racial slur. After that I was banned for 4 hours, then later indefinitely. Man to man, it has been almost 3 years now since this happened. Although I do not feel as empty as I did the day I got banned, every once and a while I get upset of the fact that even when I am 70 years old I could not play this server. This Police RP server was one of the sole reasons why I purchased GMOD to begin with. I even spent money on the server and was willing to spend more. If you guys could just give me another shot at the server, it would mean very much to mean. I have tried to play other Police RP servers and even other categories but it's just not the same as this Police Rp server. If you guys can't unban me for any reason, that's fine. I am not expecting much from this appeal since I have tried before and failed, but I never want to give up on this server, specially since I was banned for a bad reason.  

Thank you for your consideration, and I hope the best to you guys.

Edit: I do not have any evidence since I do not record my gameplay and definitely did not then. I see that I have appealed before and they were trash. I didn't even explain why I said the name Yeagor. I apologize for my past appeals. I feel as if they make a bad name for myself.

Edited by DroxzyClean
  • Laughing 1

Forums Diplomat Message

Topic Moved To Correct Section

Senior Diplomat Galaxy

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

I just have one question which is, why did you wait this long to make this appeal?

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-Support

You have made the same appeal 5 TIMES. You have been denied 5 times by SMT that are still in the community. From what magic's post says, former head of staff rookieblue permabanned you with magic for it seems like mass racism.spacer.png

minisigforums.webp

7 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

You have made the same appeal 5 TIMES. You have been denied 5 times by SMT that are still in the community. From what magic's post says, former head of staff rookieblue permabanned you with magic for it seems like mass racism.spacer.png

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

8 hours ago, MiniEpic said:

-Support

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 7/10/2023 at 4:03 AM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

• Head of Staff
On 7/10/2023 at 1:03 AM, MiniEpic said:

-Support

dM43pL3.png