Bananaman's Seventh Sister Lore IQ Application

bananaman

Would I make A good Seventh Sister?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Would I make A good Seventh Sister?

• Yes
    • No

What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

Lord VIII Bananaman/Purge HVYTO CPT Bananaman BM74

What Regiment are you applying for?

Inquisitor, Seventh Sister

Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I've joined the inquisitorious day one that I started playing on this server and I have enjoyed every single second of it from the Purge shenanigans to the IQ shenanigans. I am loving this server and I really want to let the Inquisitorious branch thrive to the best of it's ability. I know there is a lack of good command going around and while I know the current commanders have it covered I would love to be able to assist them in order to lessen their already overwhelming agenda. I believe I can be a valuable asset to the current command team and I will be doing everything I need to in order to earn this position. This position comes with many Responsibilities, but I have been gifted with these resposnsibilities of running a regiment in other servers so this will be nothing new. It is always fun to see a regiment thrive, and it is satisfying to see the regiment grow (even though Inquisitor and Purge has no issue in activity). 

How much game time do you have on the server?

325 hours as of writing 
https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/1093645374

What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

A commander needs to be tough enough to stand their ground for when an officer breaks any rules and needs to be punished, but firm and kind enough to know when mistakes happen if the mistake is minor. a commander needs to have all the qualities of a good officer, and then amplify them as to inspire other troopers to do better. a good commander needs to have set expectations for the regiment and needs to be prepared to reward/punish the troopers if need be. The commander should be dealing with all of the administrative ordeals of the regiments so that the NCO's and Officers can handle trooper retention. however, a commander should not be exempt from doing any Tryouts, Sims, etc. The commander needs to be active and the commander needs to be easily accessible to talk to. the commander needs to be the one to set the example for the people directly underneath them. I have been in servers where commanders just laze around and do nothing and nothing happens to them, while in this server it isnt a big issue because they can be removed, a lack of activity from commanders will demoralize the troops because with just the presence of the commander, people will do better. 

Why should we trust you to be a commander? :

I believe I should be trusted because while it was on other servers, I have had experience in running the entirety of regiments, so I am used to the quotas, the punishments, the leadership responsibilities and so much more. I have been in the inquisitorious for the entirety of since I first got on the server about a month ago and the relationships that I have formed with the enlisted, NCO's, Officers+ have bloomed into a position where I would say I believe that they would trust me in being one of the leaders of the regiment, and this trust that I have formed with the members has pushed me to actively want to better their experiences on the server. I also believe that you can trust me because I put myself to a high standard. I know there are times to mess around and there are times where I need to be serious. I not only put myself to a high standard but as an officer, I put my lower ranks to a higher standard the higher rank they are. an officer should not be RDMing people or abusing powers without punishment, and Enlisted who do their absolute best and are great roleplayers should be rewarded. At the end of the day, Trust is the biggest thing that needs to be taken into account when it comes to Vice Commander+. I have been trusted enough to be able to be granted the position of officer and I hope that the trust is enough, or grows into enough trust to be able to take hold of this opportunity to be a Lore IQ

How often can you be Online? :

I am normally on for about 5+ hours everyday but a more realistic goal as to not seem prude will be about 2 or 3 hours every day

Do you have any Warnings? (What for?) :

No (edited)

+Support
Has preformed exceptionally from both his time as an NCO and Officer
Understands his responsibilities well
Tries to always have things to do for people in the battalion
Takes constructive criticism and feedback well

in regards to this: "A commander needs to be tough enough to stand their ground for when an officer breaks any rules and needs to be punished, but firm and kind enough to know when mistakes happen if the mistake is minor" I believe this is the only area where Bananaman currently struggles in approaching and talking to people about punishments, but with his willingness to learn and take feedback i can see him developing this skill overtime.

+SUPPORT
- Great Guy
- Great Leader
- Good App
- Teaches IQ and Purge Very Well
- Has A Good Amount Of Time On The Server

Every interaction I have had with Bananaman has been great. He's kind, funny, and very respectful. Overall great guy and seems like he's ready for VCMDR. Although there is room for improvement he is willing to give 110% to make sure those improvements needed are fulfilled.

Good Luck!

Current
N/A

Former
                   Shock ERUO Major Banana Jr| DT 2LT SN03 DT 2LT CO2x2/DT NCO CO2x3|Shadow Guard/Saber Guard/ Senior Honor Guard Cold| IC DME SSGT Cold|Pyke Enforcer SR Cold

+Good app

+Amazing guy

+Has been in purge for a while now

+Has amazing activity, I see him almost everyday

+Is a very good Fair and just leader.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Shadow Yerah said:

+Good app

+Amazing guy

+Has been in purge for a while now

+Has amazing activity, I see him almost everyday

+Is a very good Fair and just leader.

Good luck!

Kev
juegos fallout GIF

21 hours ago, Banana Toast said:

+SUPPORT
- Great Guy
- Great Leader
- Good App

Every interaction I have had with Bananaman has been great. He's kind, funny, and very respectful. Overall great guy and seems like he's ready for VCMDR. Although there is room for improvement he is willing to give 110% to make sure those improvements needed are fulfilled.

Former: Darth Vader

Former: Super Administrator | Forum Diplomat | Support Advisor

On 7/11/2023 at 10:55 PM, Banana Toast said:

+SUPPORT
- Great Guy
- Great Leader
- Good App

Good Luck!

Bananaman is a the most pogchamp of champions ong. I remember when he joined the server and how happy he was to be promoted to SPC because he was just doing his job 🙂 . He's done great since then and has a great mindset, activity, and sense of humor (unfortunately not as common).
I still think Bananamanius is a better IQ ong however.

I miss BM6 though.😞

Currently: DT SGM TP9 | Pyke Captain JSR | Grand Saboteur Epsilon
Former: High Admiral "WR Senior Commander Any%" JohnDT Commander TP9|UN0|SCO | AHGM | ST VCMDR for 10 minutes | Shock CSM | K2S1 STRM Lead SC47|Whiskey 01 | Nu-7 SSGT | CI SGMSuper Administrator