More NPC Options

Donny Core

• Head Admin

What do you want to see?: I would like to see more options on the NPC's, such as more weapon choices and more drop pod customization.

Why should we add it?: It will allow NPC's other than bugs to be a VIABLE threat if they have alot of health and a good gun! The guns we can choose for them are not very good and most people do not feel threatened by ANY NPC's spawned, unless in MASS numbers (which lags the server)

What are the advantages of having this?: More Boss style NPCS who can shred single combatants, but give a challenge to a group! It will also make people think before shooting NPCs!

Who is it mainly for?: GM's and the player base on IMPRP.

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

Major +Support

I was literally just about to make a post for something like this. Having way more NPC options will make events a lot more unique and not linear like a lot of combat events are. In addition to this I would love to see a Stormtrooper friendly NPC for events that have military bases being attacked or to be used to help players on harder events. Having more weapons like snipers or maybe a few explosive weapons will give a lot to the server. 

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

+support

Pyke NPC's would go hard for Tat events.

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

3 hours ago, Rivian Galaxy said:

+support

YES YES I AGREE WITH WHAT GALAXY SAID I WOULD BE SO HAPPY TO SEE PYKE NPCS!^^

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

On 7/8/2023 at 7:13 PM, Rivian Galaxy said:

+support

Sounds fire

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

On 7/9/2023 at 2:10 AM, Baja Blast said:

Major +Support

I was literally just about to make a post for something like this. Having way more NPC options will make events a lot more unique and not linear like a lot of combat events are. In addition to this I would love to see a Stormtrooper friendly NPC for events that have military bases being attacked or to be used to help players on harder events. Having more weapons like snipers or maybe a few explosive weapons will give a lot to the server. 

• Beckett changed the title to More NPC Options