Cryptonus Exec App

Above the Law

General Information:

Name: Cryptonus
SteamID: STEAM_0:1:75973209
Current Rank: Senior Event Team

Other Information:

Current Warnings on your account. (Provide an image):image.thumb.png.dc4c2a61885e3b9e02ae6eab7b9b2735.png

Why do you think you should receive this role? (Minimum 150 Words):
I believe I should recieve the role because of my dedication towards ET, my experience within gaminglight as a whole, and my ever growing passion for the server.

Throughout the past year and a half I have again and again demonstrated dedication in both my RP branches and ET, actively supporting both. this commitment has provided me with insight to the server and has allowed me to better understand preferences and interests of the community when it comes to RP and Events.

Moreover, my passion for the server is unwavering. I genuinely enjoy hosting events and contributing to the server's success. This enthusiasm not only drives me to continuously improve myself but also fuels my dedication and my commitment towards the server.

I am eager to expand my contributions to ET HCMD/JMT+ and I believe that as an Executive Event Team Member I can take on more responsibilities and make a greater impact. I am genuinely excited about the opportunity to contribute and I am confident that my skills, experience, and passion will allow me to make a significant and positive difference.

What makes you different from your peers? (Minimum 50 Words):

A mix of devotion, experience and passion would be enough to keep me from being the same as my companions. I've proven my commitment to this, both in the past and the present, by being a participant in RP as well as helping ET whenever possible. I'd go above and beyond expectations to make sure that the server runs smoothly and everyone is happy. I'd even go the extra mile and help my HCMD whenever I can.

Skill Based Information:

How active can you be on a weekly basis?:

I should be on 3-5  days a week. I will be more active around the weekends.

Are you experienced with mega events?:

Hosting wise, no. But I have assisted with them. I've tried to plan out a mega event with another SET member but I scrapped it because I didn't like the way it was turning out.

How many events have you hosted since joining?:

60+ ( some events I forgot to announce during off hours so I'd say roughly 75 )

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox

+support

eats way too many cheeseburgers

but on a serious note very cool and cool and cool guy

FORMER:  Foundation Doctor , RFA SIC/OA1 , SEC SFC, WD-V Eqvites Antonius MONK CI DHLS , CI SM , RRH Analyst , D5 MSGT , Maintenance ME
 "Domz" 
image.png

+Support

W et member

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

5 hours ago, Domz said:

+support

eats way too many cheeseburgers

but on a serious note very cool and cool and cool guy

crip toe nuts

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

• 2 weeks later...

Denied
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.
- ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

• ACEE locked this topic