Should I be a trial mod?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Zap get trail mod?

• Yes
    • No

What is your in-game name?:  Zap

What is your steam name?: zypnic

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:0:111205135

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) I was an admin on IceFuse Jedi vs Sith server, when it was running. I was a staff there for about a year and a half.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) First time i ever played was i think over a year ago, but i just recently came back to it around 6/17/23

What date did you make your forums account? June 21, 2023

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? None.

Have you donated? Yes.

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes.

Timezone: CEST/CST 

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I deserve to get the rank of Trial Moderator as I want to help the community out by making the server a better place and friendlier for newer and older players. I want people to have fun playing the server without people joining the server just to mess around with everyone and break the rules on the server. I am a fast learner and it can help me out a lot when im doing staff duties, I also have good experience from before so I already know how to deal with many situations. I also want to be able to help out new players so they aren't confused on how stuff works.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I would first bring the person that reported it and the suspect and ask what happened. I would listen to the person that reported it first and if the suspect continues to just curse while he is trying to tell me, i will gag them first and mute if they continue to say/spam it in chat. After I have hear what happened, I will give the suspect a chance to tell his side of the story and if they just continue to curse after I ungag them, I will gag them again and I will then give them a formal warning and I would request and admin+ to issue the suspect out a 5 day ban. If there is an admin online in game, I will make a ticket/report to ask for them, ask in teamspeak or use the staff channel on discord.

Edited by zypnic

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

• zypnic changed the title to Zap's Staff Application

+Support - Has significant experience relevant to staffing

Relatively new to Gaminglight, but as a trial moderator the whole point is to learn. 

🙂

Former Senior Commander

“Success is not final, failure is not fatal; it is the courage to continue that counts.”- Winston Churchill

+ Has prior experience

+Is willing to learn and learn quickly

The only thing I ask is to show more activity I personally haven't seen you on. It could just be I don't know your RP name

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

11 hours ago, Shadow Yerah said:

+ Has prior experience

The only thing I ask is to show more activity I personally haven't seen you on. It could just be I don't know your RP name

I use Zap as my rp name on RG and IQ, would love to talk to you at some point. Im also on during moslty EU time aswell

Edited by zypnic

| ImperialRP |

Current | Senior Commander | Lead Admin | Forums Diplomat | ImperialRP JMT

• Head Admin
On 7/9/2023 at 10:00 PM, Shadow Yerah said:

+ Has prior experience

+Support

Grand General | Head Admin | Head Game Master

Former IC VCMDR Fixer from ages past | Former Scout lead | ST Commander

On 7/8/2023 at 8:54 PM, Axo said:

+Support - Has significant experience relevant to staffing

Relatively new to Gaminglight, but as a trial moderator the whole point is to learn. 

🙂

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy