Sprays Senior Admin Application Second Try - Denied

Boesermaster

Should I be allowed to be a Senior Admin ?   

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be allowed to be a Senior Admin ?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Spray

What is your steam name?: [GL] Bösermaster

What is your steam ID?: 76561198023654751

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Bösermaster#9156

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes i was a Staff Member in Atlas uprising for almost 2 Years

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) A bit over 2 years ago

What date did you make your forums account? November 27 2020

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 https://imgur.com/a/K6AY0LX

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platin

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? More often then my Favorite Book

Timezone: CEST

What rank are you applying for? Senior Admin

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum)

I have been a Staff Member since over a Year, at first, i didnt thrive for much in the Staff Team, and just wanted to do a little bit extra while waiting for the eventuality, that my Want to Play Gmod stops. But thanks to this awesome Community, from just wanting to be a Staff Member, i went even to Admin, and have been now for a while. During that Time, i have just fallen in love with helping people in my past time again, and regulary help other Staff Members in their Sits, Offer help and Tips. And want now to be even more Involved with Training them, if they are close to my Timezone, considering this Server is US Based and i am from the EU and have a Time consuming Job so not a lot of Players are ion the Server when i am, and i am rarely active when there is a lot of Stuff going on.

Also i have lots of expierence, i have almost 1000 Sits under my Belt now, and i plan on reaching the 2000 Sits Goal before Retiring.

Scenario questions:

Select any two of the following four questions to answer for this section. Please note, in the scenario questions we are not expecting perfect answers. We are accessing your critical thinking skills, your ability to use the staff handbook, and come to reasonable conclusions. 

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?

I would warn him, tell him that he commited Mass RDM X [ how ever many players / 4 he killed] and after that depening on what Colourful Language he uses, on me, also warn him for Staff Diss. After this is done, i would tell him, i will Jail him for 300 or 600 Seconds, if he commitet Mass RDM 2 or 3 or Ban him for 5 Days if he commitet Mass RDM X4 or Higher.

If the Diss is enaught, that it is enaught for a warn, i would Jail him for 900 seconds, if he commitet mass rdm x2 and 1200 Seconds if he Commiet Mass RDM X3 if this is his Second warn, Otherwise, i would just give him a Written warning. For Staff Diss.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving?

I would tell him, that if he continues to Break the Rules, that this can Lead to an Eventual Perma Ban from all our Servers. Which he cant Appeal, since they are unappealable, which mean he will no longer be able to Join our Server, or our Community. I would also advise and Send him our MOTD to Read over, and ask him, if he has any Questions about our Rules, or what he can do on our Server.  If the Warn, i give him, also results in me Banning him. I would also send them our Website on which he can Appeal his Ban. And maybe Familarize himself with the Community we have here.

Edited by Boesermaster

• 2 weeks later...

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept your promotion application. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT