Give some Maintenance jobs the ability to spawn in the Recycler  - Denied

BOx

Post name: Give some Maintenance jobs the ability to spawn in the Recycler 

What are you suggesting? - Allow the following Maintenance jobs to spawn in ztm_recycler

• Maintenance Low Command
  • Maintenance Senior Command
  • Maintenance High Command
  • Elite Mop Force
  • HLPR Bot Prime 
  • Director of Logistics
  • LCZ Manger

How would this change better the server? - More Maintenance will be sucking if their are more recyclers + qol

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. -  None

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Maintenance

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion - N/A

+Support

I feel like it could work but could be abused if on any enlisted jobs, there would also have to be more rules,

also command should be able to spawn the sell station in my opinion.

Though this could be fixed by just asking an ET

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

+support

You'd still need to be command or EMF/HLPR Prime if you wanna spawn it in so not ALL enlisted can actually gain the ability to spawn said things, just make it harder to get these jobs and you'll be perfectly fine.

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

2 minutes ago, Tazza said:

You'd still need to be command or EMF/HLPR Prime if you wanna spawn it in so not ALL enlisted can actually gain the ability to spawn said things, just make it harder to get these jobs and you'll be perfectly fine.

Yeah thats fair, it just means we would add a small section to the sop about it

Also having it on LCZ manager would be unnecessary since they automatically get event team ulx 

so im changing to a +Support

Edited by Silence_

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

9 hours ago, Tazza said:

+support

+support when i played EMF a while ago it would be very difficult to use a trash recycler that was working/non occupied. And I would have to wait like 20 minutes because i didnt have 2 recyclers.

add this please!

Current CI SM, AND DHLS 

Former EMF Jan 2 Lysol

23 hours ago, Silence_ said:

+Support

I feel like it could work but could be abused if on any enlisted jobs, there would also have to be more rules,

also command should be able to spawn the sell station in my opinion.

Though this could be fixed by just asking an ET

+support

It would definitely be useful, however there is always the chance of abuse, therefore having it on CMD jobs could help prevent that, aswell as having rules and guidelines for it, etc.

spacer.png