Mission system Teleporting

Chrono The Changeling

What do you want to see?: A fix to the teleporting system for the mission. I would like to see it so that when you join you absolutely can not be teleported into a redacted area.

Why should we add it?: If a battalion starts a mission and the mission host dies and respawns in that area, and then someone who isn't supposed to be in that area like an IC joining a publicly hosted mission by rg, then we shouldn't have people spawning in on their bunks just to get killed or arrested or anything like that for joining the mission.

What are the advantages of having this?: Not having unauthorized people in areas they shouldn't be

Who is it mainly for?: Everyone attending missions.

Senior Commander Chrono Acting Marshall Chrono

Support | Forum Diplomat

senioradmin.jpg.506a37c1f94d9bcf604f277f0d2678b9.jpg

Former: IC Commander 1138 Boss | IC VCMDR 1207 Sev | IC CSLD SSLD DMS MAJ 4457 Reaper | IC CSVL SSLD DMS 4560 Gren | IC SSS DMS SFC 1597 Chrono | Navy SO PO1 Chrono | Pyke ESR Henchman II Krono | Apprentice I Sonic Royal Guard CDT Chrono ISB Director Orson Krennic Senior Gamemaster | ISB Deputy Director Beerus

On 7/2/2023 at 12:36 PM, Reddington said:

+SUPPORT

Would be nice for people not to get tped to IQ bunks and get insta killed 

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• Head Admin
On 7/2/2023 at 1:36 PM, Reddington said:

+SUPPORT

Would be nice for people not to get tped to IQ bunks and get insta killed 

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

• Beckett changed the title to Mission system Teleporting