Zabuza Purge Officer Application

Zabuza

Should I Become 2LT?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should I become 2LT?

• Yes
    • No

Permission to Apply Granted By Kev (COL) and Caliber (CMDR)

What Is Your In Game Name?:
Purge HVY SFC Zabuza CK32 (Zabuza)

What Is Your SteamID?:
 STEAM_0:0:620026441

How Long Have You Been In Purge?:
  5 Days.

Have You Been In IQ, If so, What Rank Were/Are You?:
I have I was Grand IQ a few weeks ago.

Why Would You Like To Become The Rank Of 2LT?: 
I am interested in attaining the rank of 2LT and joining the Officer Corps. I strongly believe that my skills would be more effectively utilized in this role, enabling me to contribute to the overall improvement of Purge. Over my time on this server, I have gained extensive experience, particularly within this branch. Throughout my journey, I have consistently surpassed expectations in every assigned role. Presently, the Officer Corps is facing a scarcity of personnel, with a majority of officers on LOA. In light of this shortage, I am eager to step up and fill the gap, actively working towards enhancing the battalion.

What Could You Bring To The Inquisitorius Purge Officer Team?:
Having previously served as the Grand Inquisitor, I possess a comprehensive understanding of the responsibilities associated with each position within this branch. With the best interests of the battalion and server in mind, I am committed to holding both superiors and subordinates accountable. My past accomplishments serve as a testament to my capability, and I am determined to showcase my abilities once again. The current state of the battalion reveals a shortage of experienced individuals. While it may not be possible to completely resolve this issue, I am confident that I can contribute significantly towards alleviating it. My aim is to enhance the day-to-day operations of the battalion and address any existing challenges. Having worked extensively with diverse individuals, I have developed strong interpersonal skills that enable me to collaborate effectively with all members of the Officer Corps. By fostering a spirit of cooperation, we can collectively strive towards the improvement and optimization of the battalion, pushing it to reach its fullest potential.

Do You Have Any Previous Officer Experience?:
I have a lot of experience as the previous Grand Inquisitor.

Do You Understand The Duties And Protocols You Must Undertake As A Member Of The Officer Team?:
I fully comprehend the duties and responsibilities that come with being a member of the Officer Corps. I am aware of the high level of accountability we are held to and the expectation to consistently surpass them.

How Many Strikes Do You Have?:

• Skull 1

Current: Shock LTCOL
Former: Grand Inquisitor | Shadow Guard Lead | Sovereign Protector

Massive +support

Zabuza has a lot of experience within the IQ branches, honestly he has to be one of the most qualified people due to that experience, the tenacity he has for the server and IQ and he wishes to improve the branch as best he can.

Current: General Harry, MC R COL Harry, R Pyke Enforcer

Former: Shock CQCS CPT James, naval lieutenant Harry, IC CSE DMS (former DMVL) SSE 1SGT Maroon/Harry, IF Agent Shoto stark, 501st SSGT LENG, DT LCPL AJ8, Nova SGT Conqueror, ST CPL ENG SCT Shore HVY Harry, Deputy Director of Research, MC COmmander Harry 8900, Pyke Sentinel HoR Harry

7 hours ago, Harr y said:

Massive +support

Zabuza has a lot of experience within the IQ branches, honestly he has to be one of the most qualified people due to that experience, the tenacity he has for the server and IQ and he wishes to improve the branch as best he can.