• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Lisberhuiopi

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:634471221

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Gold

How long have you been playing on the server?: 5 weeks

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines: yes I have many times

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0 https://imgur.com/kbYjCrI

Why do you want to join event team?: So I can help make the server feel like a special place to many, and so I can help feed into that feeling of the facility being a place where chaos or harmony can occur. I can make special experiences for everyone, rather it be silly or serious. like most, I'm just here to have a good time. I also want to help and keep people happy like my branch of Security and host some events for the people of the server and I was once event team for a little bit and want to join back.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I am a Security 1LT and I need to host PTs for people and I really am sorry for what I did before I didn't really know what to do but now I have read the guide lines over and over and I am always free so I can host events literally anytime and this time I wont be in a rush and wait patiently for a SMT instead of messaging them all.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: A little. I used to use it to mess around with my friends in our own servers.

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): I will have two event ideas listed (As one is more of a Passive event and the other is an active)

Event 1: Scp-990 will begin appearing to Foundation personnel in reality. But in the distance, or behind glass. Preferably in HCZ, or larger areas in LCZ. The point of this event is to get people to look behind their back and make them think they are constantly being watched. 990 would swiftly disappear before any personnel get too close. The event would last anywhere from 20-30 mins before 990 would vanish without a trace. Only leaving a constant feeling of being watched or spied on. A simple yet fun event.

Edited by Lisberhuiopi

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!

Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Event Leadership Team has decided to deny your application. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application.

You may reapply in 2 weeks.

- ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL