PoliceRP Methamphetamine Mod - Denied

Mr. Lambert

What you want to see? -  The meth mod where you can produce methamphetamines in garrys mod.

Why should we add it? -  it would be fun and more realistic then just the weed mod.

What are the advantages of having this? - People have more fun and it becomes a more immersive experience

Who is it mainly for? - criminals

Links to any content - https://www.gmodstore.com/market/view/zero-s-methlab2-drug-script

Edited by Mr. Lambert
  • Like 1

+Support

I would like to see a rug mod added to the server, but they have had drugs in the past that were removed. Most of these drug mods are very large and cause a decent bit of lag. If they can find one that doesnt cause too much I would love to see it added.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

8 hours ago, HuntR said:

+Support

I would like to see a rug mod added to the server, but they have had drugs in the past that were removed. Most of these drug mods are very large and cause a decent bit of lag. If they can find one that doesnt cause too much I would love to see it added.

- support

1. You might want to add the actual link of the content in your post correctly as its only showing the title of the link not the actual workshop link

2. As much as that would be cool and good idea to have of Meth added to the server especially being Zeros Addons because quite alot of his content packs are very huge despite they are decent and good credit of what he's made of all his content and cool to have but i feel like it wont happen sadly to be honest.

DF Commander | CERT CO Commander | Gaming Light Legend Mr Top Donator

On 6/23/2023 at 4:05 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

On 6/23/2023 at 4:05 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

23 hours ago, Ecott said:

- support

1. You might want to add the actual link of the content in your post correctly as its only showing the title of the link not the actual workshop link

2. As much as that would be cool and good idea to have of Meth added to the server especially being Zeros Addons because quite alot of his content packs are very huge despite they are decent and good credit of what he's made of all his content and cool to have but i feel like it wont happen sadly to be honest.

I would love to have it but do note that all what Ecott said is true

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

On 6/23/2023 at 5:05 PM, HuntR said:

+Support

RETIRED!

Ex 2iC of Shadow Legacy

Ex S.W.A.T. Co-Commander

• 2 weeks later...

- Support

Pros:

1 more way to make money 

Cons:

13 separate entities which will cause lag if multiple people are using the addon

Like Ecott mentioned above, this addon is relatively large in total file size

Despite good reviews, this addon has had major bugs since 2020 

With 13 entities being able to be spawned, I'd imagine some will get lost, stolen, etc. and will make players not want to use it anymore

All in all, it's a good addon for low population servers, I do not believe this belongs in GL

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

Denied. The SMT team for this server has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC