Laki's Executive Event Team Application

Laki

Laki's Executive Event Team Application  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should Laki get Executive Event Team rank?

• Yes
    • No

Name: Laki

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:570799005

Current Rank: SET

Current Warnings on your account. (Provide an image):
It's 0, for some reason I can't upload the image.

Why do you think you should receive this role? (Minimum 150 Words): 
I applied once for EET when I was ETM, at that time I wasn't prepared for this role, but now, since that moment and since I got SET my experience has become bigger than it was at that moment. I know I can do more and want to do more to help people and show my leadership. I joined the GL community 1 year ago and people know me very well as I know them, so communication between us was never a problem for me, we can solve any problem in any situation, help each other to fix issues, and keep going as if nothing happened and I'm sure that with this role I can help Event Team like I always do and like I will always do. I know nothing is perfect and there is always some small mistake, but with this role, I will try everything in my power to make sure mistakes don't happen.

What makes you different from your peers? (Minimum 50 Words):
Besides ET I'm a staff member for a while and that helped me a lot to gain experience and to decide what is the best option in some situations, not every situation have a good outcome for everyone, but I'm trying to make it like that if its possible, but rules must be followed. Everyone needs a chance to show and prove themselves, and I want to help them with that.

How active can you be on a weekly basis?:
Depending on my job and how often I go to training I should be available a good part of the day, and my time zone allows me to communicate with everyone.

Are you experienced with mega events?:
I am, I hosted a few and assisted in a lot of them, some went pretty well, some not that good, but I tried my best to keep them going with other ETs because Mega Event is teamwork, not only 1 guy work.

How many events have you hosted since joining?:
I have around 50 events hosted myself and maybe 30 where I assisted other people because I enjoy helping them. My events were mostly PTs because I get much more people and more people mean more fun.

+support

-active in-game

-creates good and unique events which involve RP

- extremely good leadership

I would love to see you as an executive ET!

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

11 hours ago, mean said:

+support

-active in-game

-creates good and unique events which involve RP

- extremely good leadership

I would love to see you as an executive ET!

responsible man laki +support

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.

• 3 weeks later...

Accepted
Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!
Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Assistant Event Team Lead or higher to be trained.
Good luck, we look forward to working with you!
- ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

• ACEE locked this topic