Boba got a raise (Research Resignation)

bobawhy

Wow, I mean, wow. I never thought I would have gotten this far, like seriously, wow. I'll try to keep it small because there are so many people I want to thank, but enough about that, I need to catch you up.

My journey started with Research, where I received the best training ever from Dutch. Later on, I joined Epsilon-11... (One Month Later) After resigning from Epsilon-11, I shifted my focus to research. I diligently wrote Activity Logs that could easily reach 500 words. It was during this time that I started climbing the ranks, and when I reached EXPR, I began crafting Test Documents for the forums.

I have around 20-30 test logs, ranging from 3 to 12 pages, that never saw the light of day. I poured my heart and soul into these documents as if my life depended on them. I did share a few on the forums, around 8 test logs, but there were definitely many more that remained unpublished.

Now let's talk about Research Command, oh boy. The day I attained Research Command was also the day I became a member of the Research Intelligence Agency. Around the same time, I was working on my brainchild, Project: Third Eye. I started working on this project back in January and just recently released that bitch. Of course, I received promotions and advancements along the way, but now that you're all up to speed, it's time for me to express my deepest gratitude to each and every one of you:

Tyler: I would not have gotten this far without you, and I will forever be grateful for that. You believed in me and I will be forever thankful for that. I look forward to working with you as High Com.

Cryptonus: I liked Dr. Alto Clef better, bring him back. Jokes aside, your kinda ass at Secret Laboratory. I also look forward to working with you as High Com.

Dutch: Thank you for training me, I would not have gotten far without you. I talk to you every day I don't really need to make a big goodbye to you.

Ghost: Yodie Land

Gigazet: I really hope you get Research High Com one day, you would run this branch famously.

Cintal: Same with you, you and Giga would be perfect High Com.

Domz: Me you and Spider best RFA trio ever.

Devil Doc: You fr stole my RM promotion. Jk, I hope to see you as Omega-1 Enlisted in the near future.

Catalyst: My second favorite RAS.

(NEW AIAD SOC) Johny Boi: My favorite RAS, take care of AIAD please, also take care of Meka.aic. Send me your email when you get the chance so I can give you editor to the Meka.aic document, Make your own section after my writing portion, like I said this needs to be a passing of the torch from AIAD SOC to AIAD SOC.

Zitterman: I wouldn't have mained research if it wasn't you pushing me to be more active, See you in the UIU.

Levi: See you in the UIU

Laggy: You suck for resigning. (ironic)

I thank each and every one of you, please take care of Research while I'm gone. I. Will. Return.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

3 minutes ago, 𝕭 𝕺 𝕭 𝓐 said:

Jokes aside, your kinda ass at Secret Laboratory.

That’s it! I’m killing the ethics committee.

HOR CRYPTONUS
 Username: Cryptonus

Head of Research | MTF A-1 LCPL PINE

"[OOC] Trial Moderator | MTF E11 MRK LCPL Prox: Alexx why did you suck me?" - Prox