Eddy's Security resignation.

Kekkley

Name: Eddy

Juggernaut Callsign: BIG

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:419587613

Yooooo so it's been quite a while since I actually got into the server, my ass has been hella busy these past few weeks and I am pretty much unable to really even interact with the server. It was a pretty nice gig whenever I was playing though and I do miss playing with a lot of y'all. But I guess this is the part where I thank some of y'all for being real homies to me whenever I was on.

Jones - Homies since day 1 of being in the server, my Jugg bro and generally someone I regard to being my best homie. Keep slaying brah.

Braun - Mentored me through my Warrant Officer period helping me find out the one flaw I had even if we had different time zones he a real one.

Lookatdatface - He was literally always there whenever I was online and playing, helped me a lot throughout the ranks of Security command and I owe most of the things I know to his help. 

Bucket - Helped me a lot with how to work with documents n such along with Jones, kept in touch with me even after I wasn't active at all in the server, real shit.

Sweeps: The best mute this servers done seen I won't lie, always enjoyed having conversations with bro.

Chase: Destroyed my ears once when I was a Corporal, truly a defining moment in my career.

have a good one brotha

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4