Leaving Server - Rose

Milady

Hey guys, leaving the server; it's been awesome, but with recent...developments..I don't feel safe nor secure about my position. If a long-time HCOM member gets booted because of a critique then what happens to a mere Major when they sneeze wrong? I love this community so much that I've ignored the rumors--the stories ex-members of the server have woven together as they could be merely exaggerated. From that certain YT vid to whispers of past members I ignored it all; until now. I left over 10 months ago due to time issues IRL. No more, no less. This time? To be honest, things seem to be degrading horrendously. These days more and more stories are being pushed out that have the same distinct end game; that the Owner just doesn't care about us.

Whilst they splurge their cash from all of us contributing to the server we give up so much of our time to be on the damn server to keep it alive. As a past GM tick 9, I never felt appreciated for my efforts to try to keep the server active. I know most of them were "meh" and some were worse than others, but despite our decent number at the time; *only 3 of us even bothered to do something* so I tried to churn out as much activity as I could. My reward? "Ranking up" every once in a while. Whilst it may sound good, it doesn't do anything it's just some fluff to make it seem that you are important. The Owner's priorities? No joke, every meeting I attended as GM ended in the same way: The Owner wanted to work on their new and horribly DEAD GTA server despite all of us giving our best, despite us *spending our crucial time for free to keep the server alive they couldn't care less if their long-time contributing server goes under. I love the community, but I despise the lack of respect the owner is apparently incapable of giving out. If they don't respect us, then why should I bother? 

Goodbye guys, I wish you all the best ❤️
- MC AUT MAJ Rose 2453

o7 i will miss your fire events

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

o7

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars

o7

RETIRED

30 Second Darth Vader Kio

Stepped down General Kio |  Retired Dupe Builder for Army/Navy High Command | Last Ever Nova Senior Commander | Retired Assistant Head GameMaster | Admin | ST Vice Commander Revenant

Bleach Bankai GIF

Going to miss you rose only got to know you for a day but it was an amazing day. You are always welcome back chief we all hope to see you again soon.

Former
| Admin | GMVI| DT SV02 |MC ShadowYerah |Apprentice ShadowYerah|

|SK ENG SGT Shadow 071|DT XY7|DT S71|Purge Yerah|SN03|

spacer.png

• 2 months later...