Frosty's Forum Diplomat Application

Frosty_

Should I become a Forums Diplomat?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• Yes
    • No

Frost's Forums Diplomat Application

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In-Game Name: Governor Frost

Steam Name: [GL] MyBroFrosty

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:125360410

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? I am a Imperial RP Moderator [Was given permission from HoS Bub to apply]

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community? I have been part of the community since around 2018-2019 starting on Miltary RP

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight? I have been in and out of staffing since 2019 starting when I was a Admin on Clone Wars RP.

How often are you online on the forums? I tend to check the forums daily.

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

There are many reasons why I would be considered qualified. The main point I can bring up is my experience within this community and staff in general. About three months ago before I resigned I was the Senior Diplomat for Imperial RP, so if accepted this will be my return to the Forums Diplomat team. Beyond my experience I have also proven plenty of other qualities I can bring to the Diplomat team. My dedication to the community has been second to none, with all the mistakes of my past and everything going on I have put every drop of effort I can to keep things thriving.

Recently I have been stepping up to occasion helping management improve community in all ways possible. Whenever ideas are brought to me I have been able to respond with proper pros and cons.  I also have a resilience when it comes to make sure things are being handled properly and unbiased. I do my best to make sure all situations I'm in are handled with all points of view accounted for and I take my time to come up with solutions even reaching up to my higher ups when needed to make sure I make the right outcome no matter what. Finally to note I am always striving for improvement so if there are any qualities that I need to improve chances are I am fully aware and I am actively improving them the best I can. In short I am confident I can handle the job of Forums Diplomat if not I can easily find myself improving to gain the skills in a short time.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I see myself having excellent judgement in situations. There are many situations I have been in that took investigation and debate to come with a clear decision. As a member of High Command there is almost situations on the daily where I have to step in to give my output and recommendation on how to handle difficult situations. As High Command we have to handle plenty of situations where we must decide to either demote, strike, etc while considering all points and sides. Whenever dealing with a situation I make sure to take my time and gather all information available as I know the wrong decision will come with dire consequences. 

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

To start I would hide all of the spam post the person has posted. Then I would reach out to the Head Diplomat being Frog letting them know of the situation giving him all the information I have. I would them give him my opinion so he can then handle it to his judgment with the information I gave.

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

Firstly I would post a message telling them to quit the arguing or id have to lock the topic and leave it for SMT to handle for example like this "Please keep responses to +/- Supports only if not I will have to lock this post and leave to SMT's judgement". If they continue to argue I will do as mentioned and lock the topic leaving a message like "This topic has been locked and left for SMT's judgment".  I would then let Frog the Head Diplomat know just so he can keep and eye on it and so he is in the loop. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thank you for your consideration!!

Shaun The Sheep Movie Ok GIF

| Imperial Governor of Lothal and Tatooine |

"If you don’t take risks, you can’t create a future." - Monkey D. Luffy

+Support
Active Member Of The Community And Active On The Forums!
Wonderful Application
Currently Holds A High Command Rank Which Shows They Can Be Trusted!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

18 hours ago, Rivian Galaxy said:

+Support
Wonderful Application

CURRENT: None

Former:
Field Commander

First Ever IQ Branch Senior Commander(in SNRCMDR Program)

First ever No Helmet Second Sister 

On 6/15/2023 at 8:19 PM, Rivian Galaxy said:

+Support
Wonderful Application

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 6/16/2023 at 2:19 AM, Rivian Galaxy said:

+Support
Wonderful Application

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Accepted!
Please see Galaxy for training!

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic