Should I be Forum Diplomat?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Should I be Forum Diplomat?

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: ACEE

Steam Name: [GL] ACEE

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:512465556

What is your staff rank and the server you work in? Senior Admin and I staff on SCP-RP 

How long have you been apart of the Gaminglight community?

I'd say around maybe 1 year and about 6 months 

How long have you been a staff member on Gaminglight?

About 7 ish months from last I checked should be 7 months now

How often are you online on the forums?

I'm on their a decent bit just looking around and also I'm usually always having to do applications for D5 or ET and would very much find it easier if I can move and lock them

Why do you believe you're qualified to serve as a Forum Diplomat?

Because I've been on server a long time and think that if I can help reduce toxic people and also improve the community that we can become something bigger and also have a nicer place for newcomers and others to join. With that being said I also have loads of experience in dealing with a multitude of things and scenarios.

Would you consider yourself to have good judgement? If so, please describe a situation that required you to make a difficult decision?

I say I would have great judgement and always had a good sense of what's right and what's wrong. I had to deal with a guy trying to stage a coup d'etat I had known this guy for awhile and thought of him as a great buddy but he decide he didn't like how things was going and wanted to cause havoc and started spinning lies and basically making statements with barely any truth and he would also try to get people to join him going as far as changing story many times to make himself seem like the victim when what happened to him was of his own doing he caused many people to be overwhelmed in the situation and caused site admin to also come in and even a SMT came to see what was happening. He had basically spent the entire day trying to start a coup d'etat that my HCMD had been utterly defeated and wasn't in the best mindset he chose to leave the situation but before then he said whatever I and the other ovs at the time decide was upto us and then HCMD left the channel and the SA asked what we are going to do. I said something along the lines of this "I'm the one incharge of low command If your OK with it I'll like to make the decision of removal and blacklist from the branch permanently" so in the end I had to decide between removing someone I thought as a best bud or the community. I chose to remove and blacklist him. As a result my singular decision caused him to be blacklisted from almost every branch or DNT from them for awhile since not many people wanted him to cause them the same issues he caused us.

How would you deal with a situation where a user is spamming in various topics due to getting banned from one of our servers?

Simple really imma keep ot short. I'm gonna first warn the player to stop or he could possibly have a extra warning added and even maybe a ban if he says something bad. And then if he continues I will mute him and give him a warning for spamming the forums. Afterwards I will log it in appropriate channel and leave it at that if he comes back and continues I'll take it to someone who can ban him on fourms

How would you deal with a situation where two users are aggressively arguing with each other in a warning appeal?

Simple send a message saying "stop arguing or you will both be warned and muted. Continuation of such arguments will most likely not help you get the warn appeal and most likely add a another warning to your record" afterwards I will monitor both personal and see if they continue to fight and if so I will take action and chose to leave their messages their as a way for whoever decides to accept or denie them sees that they are arguing while at the same time muting and warning both people. Following up I will log it In the correct Channel 

Edited by ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL 

+Support
Recently promoted to Event Team Leadership shows they can be trusted!
Active On Forums!

| Super Admin | Senior Forums Diplomat Support Advisor |
| Chaos Insurgency Staff Sergeant | Epsilon-11 Warrant Officer | 
CC Owned: | 47th Clan | Talon | Darth Jar Jar | Banshee Squadron | Door Technicians | CI Banshee Unit

+support

Experienced member of the staff team that seems to have enough forums experience. Only thing is id like to see more forums activity. Other then that good luck.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

On 6/16/2023 at 2:16 AM, Rivian Galaxy said:

+Support
Recently promoted to Event Team Leadership shows they can be trusted!
Active On Forums!

Current: |{Clan} U.I.U Junor Agent|Lead Researcher| 

Former/Retired: Research Assistant Manager-SCP-RP: Senior Moderator 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Head of Staff

Accepted!

Please see Kiwi for your training

ImperialRP SMT | Head of Staff       

Head Forums Diplomat

Former High Admiral | Former DT Commander | Former State LTCOL | Former SPRT Commander

• Frog locked this topic