Panda's Discord Ban appeal (The third time) - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

Your name: PandaInShitpostLand

Your Discord ID name: PandaInShitpostLand (New discord names)

Your Discord ID code: 318455052744392704

Which discord server were you banned on: SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it): Around 30+ incidents of endorsing suicide and being an ass. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned:

Alright gentlemen. Ill be more honest and clear this time

All was fine for a while, but then i started caring less and less and started acting dumb, like really dumb. I said the forbidden sentence a couple times, people found it funny (as the first few were apart of friendly banter) so my stupid brain said "Its funny, keep doing it!" and so i did.

I like tryna make people laugh, its what i do. so i started using it more and more until i used it so much I began using it unironically as a very twisted joke. The reason? I thought it was funny. that's it (not like it makes it okay), But I began using it to people I wasn't buddy buddy with, people who wouldn't appreciate it. While i apologize, its kind of too late at this point.

I've been on the server for another couple weeks messing around and having fun with people, and also gone from the discord for around 8 months at this point. sure, I've been making some edgy jokes, but whats humor without some edginess, yeah? 

I want to come back to the discord (with common sense this time) and actually be able to rejoin the community

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+support

I've been playing with panda recently and he's seemed to have changed quite a lot since he was last banned, if he were to be unbanned he'd need to be watched like a hawk just like all other  unbanned people, but I do believe panda has changed as a person enough to rejoin the gaminglight SCP-RP community

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.