Fenrirs Omega-1 Command Application -Denied

Pope_Lobster_I

If you have any questions or critiques about my application Please feel free to DM me pope_lobster_iv or @D5 DHIA Illinois/Fenrir/Ragnarök me in GL discord

Name: Fenrir/Illinois

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each): 

Current: D5 2LT/DHIAA, GOC PVT. 

Former RP ranks: CI LCPL/BIO

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:170510752

DiscordID: pope_lobster_iv

Why do you want to be a command member?: I think Omega-1 needs someone well acquainted with the COE, and since I pretty much based my entire life on the server working with and enforcing the code. I want to train people into better knowledge of the situations and enforcement methods of how to spot an ethics violation, I have seen many people slack or get ethic violations wrong and cause an entire mishap of a he said she said that can be easily sorted with proper training and understanding, while it should be easy knowledge and understanding the interpretation of some words may be confusing or loopholes found by some, so bringing clarity into the branch might make worth while. I want this branch to succeed as much as possible so becoming even the lowest command rank to pitch in ideas and try and make sure only the elite and well knowledged  in COE may join the branch. As an Officer your Enlisted and NCOs learn off of you so being a model and leading them down the right path is important while I may not be a perfect model I will straighten myself out and show 110% commitment to my part as an Officer.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?:

• I am very well acquainted with the Code of Ethics so pitching in ideas and interpretations of different codes and how to train people in understanding of different and difficult situations involving Ethics.
  • I am very approachable and cooperative if something needs to get done I will sit down and work until finished.
  • While I may not appear friendly, once you get to know me and talk to me I am respectful and talkative.
  • DMs are always open if theres a problem that needs sorting or questions I will respond as soon as possible (unless when I'm at work usually during off hours anyway).
  • If there reports of people minging or abusing their power I will deal with the situation in the background, I am polite but firm when it comes to people causing issues so I will keep people locked down and in line.
  • Though It may not seem like it when it comes down to serious situations like RP I will buckle down and get strongly in depth with the situation, while I see being serious is #1 importance you have to balance it out to not seem uptight and unapproachable.
  • I'm easy to work with if there's an issue where arguments are being made over how things are run, or being done I can be a third party and make compromises that make both parties happy.
  • Making a document shouldn't be too much of a hassle I may not be a god tier document maker like Everett Wagner but I can get a base format down and make it pretty later.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?: 9 there are some loopholes that can lead to different interpretations

+Support
Ahh, Fenrir, Or as I know him, Illinois. On the top 1 spot of my favourite IIA's, really fun to be around in game. Though I may not fully know your command compitencies and skills I can get a pretty good idea from your application, and I think you are a good pick for Ω-1 Command. I think the layout and contents of your Application are very appealing and descriptive, and a good exposition on your command compitency and Docwork abilities! But nerding out about Layouts and Docwork aside, I am very happy to give you my support in becoming Ω-1 Command! Good luck!

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

On 6/13/2023 at 1:45 PM, Pankyeatspancakes said:

+Support
Ahh, Fenrir, Or as I know him, Illinois. On the top 1 spot of my favourite IIA's, really fun to be around in game. Though I may not fully know your command compitencies and skills I can get a pretty good idea from your application, and I think you are a good pick for Ω-1 Command. I think the layout and contents of your Application are very appealing and descriptive, and a good exposition on your command compitency and Docwork abilities! But nerding out about Layouts and Docwork aside, I am very happy to give you my support in becoming Ω-1 Command! Good luck!

Free From GL ❤️

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT