Name: Solid

Current and former RP ranks (max of 3 of each):
Foreman Solid

Nu-7 2LT/HTF 
Sec 2LT

SteamID: STEAM_1:1:42560072

DiscordID: solidsteps (new name got me)

Why do you want to be a command member?:
I am a fan of RP, it is a stance I make very public. I want to join O-1 as command to put RP up and ahead in the branch, plant my flag firmly on that side to balance out things with the combatant side of things. I also simply enjoy roleplaying as MTF, being a command member opens these opportunities massively. That's the big things.

What skills and qualities makes you best fit to be Omega-1 Command?:

I am an extremely experienced command member on the server. I've been command in various combat branches and I currently sit as the command overseer of Maintenance. I have a lot of experience handling difficult people and upset people, which when it comes to rule enforcement is an absolute virtue due to the nature of the work. My aptitude and attitude to RP helps me create memorable experiences for anyone who joins the branch to keep them there for as long as possible.

On a scale of 1-10, how well do you know the Code of Ethics?:

7-8, still perfecting my knowledge.

+Support

Foreman solid is a very active man on the server and is heavily good at rp and from what I can tell he would be a good candidate for Omega-1

E11 1LT []FORMER CI MAJOR[]Former MTF OMICRON-9 CAPTAIN[]Former Janitorial Low Command[]Former E11 HCMD[Former overseer of D4,Former experimental, Former E4]
"The fuck is a ethics committee?"

+Support

Great foreman does a lot of work, wants to increase RP.

Good guy

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

+Support
Solid, brother of Liquid and Gas. I've seen you here and there and though I may not have much to say about you, other than that your a pretty good Maintenance Foreman and that your Application, though it is very short, Is very clear and does convey your reasoning pretty well. Though, I would have liked to see it be a little longer and more indept. But aside from that, I'm willing to give you my support on becoming Ω-1 command!

Security 1LT | Wardens WDE Nu7 2LT | DHTR CA Titania E11 MAJ | SCN STF D4 Silvanus BE6 | RRH GUARDIAN Lima 25

Denied
Unfortunately, after reviewing, the Omega-1 Command Team and those above have decided to deny this application.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT