General Suggestion - 1245-2 updated - Denied

Gigazet

What are you suggesting? - Buff health and armor, give it different weapons as currently the machete hitreg is terrible and people steal its harpoon. Also it has amazing RP rules to track it down but nobody uses it, they just kill it on sight. So maybe adding in something that tracks it or make the rules more clear that it should be Fear RP'd before being killed.

How would this change better the server? - Players actually playing on 1245-2. 

Are there any disadvantages of making this change to the server? If so, explain. - MTF having to roleplay with it

Who would this change mostly benefit? - Anyone with SCP Job Pack

Please link any workshop content, screenshots, or anything that you think may be helpful to those who view this suggestion -

While I like the idea, it seems with the suggestion it would be a health and armor buff but also a slight rule change, where you can't kill it unless it is under fear RP.

+ Support the health and armor buff, it is very easily killable to be honest and if people actually pinged it then it would be far too easy to kill. And if people start being doing this properly there may need to be a cooldown between how often it is pinged, like 5 minutes. 

While I -support the need for it to b fear RPed to be RCed. I generally only see it played during big breach events and not so much on the normal side like 682 or other SCPs. 

Great suggestion! 

“Be the change that you wish to see in the world.” ― Mahatma Gandhi 

Retired Director of Intelligence(2023) &  Former Epsilon-11 Commander (2020/2023)

• 4 weeks later...
On 6/15/2023 at 11:50 AM, Curtis said:

While I like the idea, it seems with the suggestion it would be a health and armor buff but also a slight rule change, where you can't kill it unless it is under fear RP.

+ Support the health and armor buff, it is very easily killable to be honest and if people actually pinged it then it would be far too easy to kill. And if people start being doing this properly there may need to be a cooldown between how often it is pinged, like 5 minutes. 

While I -support the need for it to b fear RPed to be RCed. I generally only see it played during big breach events and not so much on the normal side like 682 or other SCPs. 

Great suggestion! 

Also as Kevlar said please provide a weapon.

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

• 3 weeks later...

Denied. The SCP-RP SMT has decided against adding this suggestion for performance reasons, the benefit to the server, or another unstated reason.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT