1. 1. ET

• Yes
    • No

In-Game Name: Eclipse

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:87499592

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum / Moderator

How long have you been playing on the server?: Since 2019

Have you read the SCP-RP Event Team Guidelines Yes

How many warns do you have? (Screenshot): 0 (Unable to upload screenshot)

Why do you want to join event team? I want to join ET to make sure that people actually enjoy events. Most of the times the events I have seen have just been RDM events where the host gets a sword, 10k health, and 2x sprint speed. I want everyone to have fun and ensure that there are quality events happening.

Why should you be trusted to be part of the Event Team?: I used to be event team and are currently staff.

Are you familiar/experiences with ULX?: Yes, I have 14,000 hours on gmod and most of those have been on RP servers utilizing ULX

Describe an event you could create (Be specific): My idea for an event would to have people flag up on to civillian. Have a mysterious SCP breach and have the GOIs and the foundation ask the civillians about the SCP and to make sure that the information doesn't breach. The event would revolve around asking questions and figuring out the properties of the SCP, while trying to hunt it down.

Edited by Loona
Clarification

Accepted 

Thank you for your interest in the Event Team!

Congratulations, the Event Leadership Team has decided to accept your application. Contact any Senior Event Team or higher to be trained. 

Good luck, we look forward to working with you!

- ACEE

ACEE 

Former 

D5 HFTO, Research RS DELTA-5 DHG9 COL