1 member has voted

1. 1. yes or no

• yes
    • No

1: What's you're in-game name and rank(Ex: MC PRM SFC NEWS 7777 😞

2: What's your Timezone?: EST

3: What's your SteamID?: STEAM_0:0:120987860 

4: How long have you been in Medical?: 5/21/23

5: Who were the 2 MAJ+ who gave permission for this application?: VCM Diablo and Blade

6: Why should you be a Medical Officer? (100+ words): I want to become a 2LT because I've been doing my best and I want to make sure the Battalion does live up to its reputation I know I can hold the responsibilities and duties as a 2LT and I believe that I'm a good leader and love leading people to victory in battle and always make sure I always keep things under control in medbay I all Ways keep my eyes on all of my fellow troops. I think as 2LT I represent all of medical so as a 2LT I need to be a good example of how players should act on the server. As a previous vice commander I know how to do flag up so that I maintain a consistent activity among the troops.  

7: Why should we trust you as a Medical Officer? (100+ words): As a 2LT medical officer, I want to help lead medical out of inactivity and enhance them into one of the most active battalions on the server. I am willing to be a leader for those who are new to the server and battalion. I am able to comply with orders given by my higher ups and listen to fellow officers and NCOs and down. So far as a NCO, I have been hosting tryouts for anyone interested and put them on the same path as mine.

8: What do you bring to the Medical Corps? (100+ words): I believe I bring dedication to the battalion. I'm always in the events if I'm on and love doing checkups and surgeries and I bring with me my respect,and my knowledge and also wanting to be a combat medic in RL I also try to be funny all the time but can be serious when needed. I will be able to run SIMS which would allow for more activities for medical personal when others are not around and i bring experience from when I was a vice commander 

9: Why should we accept your application over other applicants? (100+ words): I believe I will be accepted as over my time in the Medical Battalion I have proven myself time over time to be a reliable and trustworthy member. I also have been dedicated completely to the battalion, in order to help I do trainings as much as I can and improve upon the battalion and myself. I will always continue to work harder  to help the battalion and fellow troopers, to work up the ladder, and to make a better experience for every player.

10: Do you have any warns? If so what for?: nopespacer.png

-Former PURGE VICE COMMANDER

-ST VICE COMMANDER               

Master Chief Game GIF by Halo

+support

-I served under News when I first joined purge, he was active, helpful, and kept us engaged.

-He is on basically everyday and I have seen him on medical every time.

-He understands responsibility.

-He is already doing all that he can with his rank to improve the battalion, as officer he could do so much more.

-He’s always where he should be during events and defcons.

-He has shown leadership skills.

I think he would be a great fit for officer and a wonderful addition to the officer core! 

Best of luck News!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Apprentice I Alastor/ RG CDT I Vox/501st PVT Vox 4556

Ex: Purge BTO CSM Blaez 24BD/Shock ERUO 1LT Blaez SK556

12 hours ago, Blaez said:

+support

-I served under News when I first joined purge, he was active, helpful, and kept us engaged.

-He is already doing all that he can with his rank to improve the battalion, as officer he could do so much more.

I think he would be a great fit for officer and a wonderful addition to the officer core! 

Best of luck News!

• Gaminglight Love 1

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

On 6/7/2023 at 11:08 PM, Blaez said:

+support

Best of luck News!

• Gaminglight Love 1

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

ACCEPTED, please speak to a MAJ+ for your training

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )