GOV RAIDS - Accepted - In Progress - Completed

INXOG2

What you want to see? -  GOV to have a reduced NLR when fighting crim. Even reduce it too 1 min as 75% of the time GOV are out numbered & especially if its taking 3 mins too get back to the crate. I personally am sick of getting ambushed by 7-8 crim & sitting around for 3 mins. It ruins my mental stability and i get bored of the raid much faster.. Yes i know they are a way for crims too earn money. But when out numbered its much harder as a gov to defend it. Im not asking NLR for GOV too be deleted totally.. but reduced

Why should we add it? - I feel Crim would enjoy it more instead of just standing around as there would be more of a fight too win the prize.. it would make it more of a challenge to actually last the whole time/ or win the crate. Maybe GOV would continue too fight too if we are even still outnumbered. 

What are the advantages of having this? - Many of things such as more fighting, more of a challenge too earn money. 

Who is it mainly for? - Everyone.

Links to any content - 

+Support 

gov raids are currently in a weird state and I believe these could really help the meat and make it more fair for both sides. I personally think 1 min and 30 seconds is the best so crime have roughly 2 waves of gov to deal with before they can loot the crate. 

SWAT ON TOP

Retired: PD LT 1L57 | S.W.A.T.  MSGT XD5 

2 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+Support 

gov raids are currently in a weird state and I believe these could really help the meat and make it more fair for both sides. I personally think 1 min and 30 seconds is the best so crime have roughly 2 waves of gov to deal with before they can loot the crate. 

• Like 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

5 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+Support 

Right now, gov raids just are not fun. Usually when i see one start i just get off. I dont want to do that, so I think this could very much help with that.

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

7 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+Support 

Ok so coming from a crim side and how I think with only 1 min it could be super gov sided, I have 2 ways to possibly make it even: 

1. 2 min NLR instead of 3, we meet in the middle here

2. Govs NLR depends on the amount of crim raiding. For example on how we have gas limits and gas can only be thrown once a certain limit is reached. I think with this, it could potentially make it even to the fact of evening it out for both sides.

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

12 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+Support 

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

15 hours ago, Mr. Rob said:

+Support 

• Like 1

PoliceRP Ex CERT Commander 〗〖 Last Dispatch Director 
ImperialRP Ex Second Sister 〗〖 Ex Seventh Sister 
Staff Ex PoliceRP Senior Admin 〗〖 Ex PoliceRP Senior Event Team 〗〖 Ex Senior Forums Diplomat 〗〖 Ex Support Supervisor 

Accepted! Management have reviewed this and will start looking at getting this added into the server! Updates on the progress of the suggestion will be announced on this post! 🙂

• Like 1

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC 

• 2 weeks later...

This suggestion is completed! The suggestion is either in-game or will be in next restart! Thank you so much for the wonderful suggestion! ❤️

PoliceRP - Retired Manager

Retired SWAT Commander | UMC