Staff Application-TMOD-parlolmlg- Accepted

parlolmlg

What is your in-game name?: parlolmlg

What is your steam name?: [GL] Mortonkoopajr12

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:0:635146167

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) No, this will be my first time but I do know the rules of the server!

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) 10/9/22

What date did you make your forums account? 11/28/22

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Apprentice

How many warns do you have on the server? 0

Have you donated? Yes I have

What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Have you read the staff guidelines at I have

You will be tested on it: sounds good to me, as you should

Timezone: MST

Permission (Admin+ need this): It does not say I need this

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): When I am on the server I try to help out as many people as possible with the resources I have available, but I am limited to what I can and cannot do so this will be a step up of what will be available to me to help out as many people as possible. In RP I main as Purge and on the ISD map we get a lot of minges and so if I am able to be TMOD I will be able to handle what people we have at our front gates whether its mic spamming or ARDMing or even RDMing I will be able to catch this and deal with it as humanly fast so the operations on the ship can run smoothly. I have been on the server for a little less than a year and I have seen a lot and have been in situations myself where I had to give my word and evidence of what has happened so that we can have a clean community.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?: I wouldn't let the cursing get to me as it is only words and I will deal with the situation as calmy and as professional as possible, I would get both sides of the story while listening to each person and if the other person is interrupting way to much and being disrespectful I would gag them for the time being and then ungag them when its their turn to speak, then I would try and verify the Mass RDMing with either getting clips from the person that called the sit then I would check the logs and get a secondary verification of what happened then if it was verified that the RDMing happened then I would give them their punishment of a formal warning and a 5 day ban.

+support+
Can take on High roles and has the responsibility needed
Good app well worded
Seems to understand how staffing works 
-support-
Seems to keep to himself which isn't necessarily a bad thing but in staff you sometimes have to put yourself out there and get out of your comfort zone
Best of luck always 🙂

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

+support

14 hours ago, Drizzle_gaming9 said:

+support+
Good app well worded
-support-
Seems to keep to himself which isn't necessarily a bad thing but in staff you sometimes have to put yourself out there and get out of your comfort zone
Best of luck always 🙂

Well written

and seems to know what he is doing

• Head Admin

+Support

• Good Leader
  • Solid App
  • Good drive
  • Responsible

Good Luck!!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

On 6/7/2023 at 1:17 PM, Drizzle_gaming9 said:

+support+
Good app well worded
-support-
Best of luck always 🙂