New props for the medical bay

Sakuraius

What do you want to see?: I wish updated medical bays props, because currently it isn't very good for medical rp.

Why should we add it?: It will help medical with their RP, because currently we don't have scales, blood testers or desks for the front and the back and we require them for checking the blood, weight and giving out medication and lolipops. Also having separate rooms for experiments and surgery/recovery is better than having 2 surgery rooms, I know we can't fit a bacta tank there but we can add props to make it more laboratory type area. And for the holotable in the front you can put the DNA sample into a slot to enter the holo table which it would then put up a hologram of the DNA along with any other important information I.E. an image of whomever's blood [if they're in the imperial system] and other statistics etc.. and having a normal blood tester in the back/downstairs for redacted check ups so no one walks in on someone scanning purge DNA or something.

What are the advantages of having this?: It gives more rp to medical and makes the medical bay less bland and sameish area.

Who is it mainly for?: medical 

Links to any content: I made a normal and lite version, if you want to choose one over the other. [Note the parts about the integration room were made before they were made.]

spacer.png

Both images were made by Kavis 

spacer.png

Former: Havoc LTCOL And  EODVL. (02/05/2021-27/01/2022)

EX Medical Vice Commander! (27/01/2022-06/09/2023)

(OOC) Havoc EODS SGM Kavis 4269: /advert Havoc Claims The Emperor, Vader and The IQ. — 08/05/2021

Emperor Bon is mine ; )

• Beckett changed the title to New props for the medical bay