1. 1. Should I be trial mod

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Leviathan

What is your steam name?: Leviathan

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:62249301

What is your discord username (Ex: Rookieblue#2667): Leviathan#1279

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes, Staffing with gaminglight about 3-4 years.

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) Mid 2019

What date did you make your forums account? August 6th, 2019

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? 1 (NLR Break from 2019) https://imgur.com/xVof1fK

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Silver

Are you a staff member in another community? No

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes, interesting Read.

Timezone: Mountain Daylight Saving Time (GMT-6)

What rank are you applying for? Trial Mod

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum) I strongly believe that I am a trustworthy candidate for the staff position, as my track record demonstrates. Over the course of the past three to four years, I have received only one warning, which further highlights my commitment to maintaining a positive and respectful environment. Additionally, I bring valuable experience to the table, having served as a staff member on gaminglight three years ago. My primary goal as a staff member is to ensure that gaminglight remains a safe and enjoyable space for all its players. I am dedicated to upholding the community's integrity and fostering an atmosphere where individuals can thrive and have fun. Moreover, I am ready and willing to support the existing staff members whenever they require assistance. In conclusion, with my limited history of warnings and prior experience as staff, I am confident in my ability to contribute positively to gaminglight's staff team. I am committed to creating a secure and enjoyable environment for all users and providing support wherever necessary.

Scenario questions:

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?  I would gag them while I confirm the mass RDM via logs and other potential evidence from the people they killed, explain their punishment then give a formal warning for disrespect and mass rdm calling for a admin+ to explain the situation and have them ban the player for 5 days.

Q3: In your opinion, what is the best way to handle a situation involving a player that clearly does not care about the punishments they are receiving? I would handle the situation as normally, just because they don't care doesn't mean I punish them more or less. If they possibly showed remorse I may have lightened the punishment based on what it is.

Edited by Flashlight Man

- Scenarios look rushed

- No proof of warns

- Next to no forum activity

- No vote poll

This is nothing personal mate but -support

My vote may change if this app is updated

*EDIT*
+ Small to no warns is good

- Scenarios still need work

My vote will remain the same for now as I feel more work is needed on this application

Edited by Lovelock
The post was edited therefore my response changed slightly

8 hours ago, Lovelock said:

- Scenarios look rushed

- No proof of warns

- No vote poll

I'm going to have to agree. It just doesn't look like much effort was put in, I do believe that you could be a decent member of the staff team. But as of now, I'm going to have to agree with Lovelock.

ALL EX: bobawhy/oni/sukuna

current ranks: ci lcmd | a-1 enlisted | certified dumbass  event team member | moderator

ex-ranks: scp-rp senior moderator event team member | police-rp moderator | research lcmd

we dont talk about my time as omega-1 lt-cmdr that never happened

On 6/7/2023 at 3:47 AM, Lovelock said:

- Scenarios look rushed

- No proof of warns

- No vote poll

*EDIT*
+ Small to no warns is good

- Scenarios still need work

My vote will remain the same for now as I feel more work is needed on this application

Free From GL ❤️

Accepted

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided to accept you into the staff team! Please speak to an SCP-RP Senior Admin within 72 hours in TeamSpeak to get started!

If you cannot get in contact with a Senior Admin within this time, please message the SCP-RP Head of Staff to determine next steps.

Thank you, and welcome to the Gaminglight Staff Team!

~SCP-RP Senior Management Team

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT