Should I Become TMOD  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Should i be TMOD

• YES
    • NO

What is your in-game name?: Drizzle

What is your steam name?:headshot111528

What is your steam ID?:STEAM_0:1:462665625

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain) Yes I was Previously staff on GL i was a MOD and i am now ready to get back into the staff field and get even higher

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly) around 5/14/22

What date did you make your forums account? 7/27/22 

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)? Lord

How many warns do you have on the server? 0 of my knowlage

Have you donated? Yes

What rank are you applying for? TMOD

Have you read the staff guidelines at

You will be tested on it: Yes i have read and understand it

Timezone:EST

Permission (Admin+ need this): N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (Can be any length): I believe I should be considered for the rank of TMOD because I already have a past of staffing for Gaminglight, I also will be very dedicated to the staffing job taking tickets whenever I can and helping out wherever I'm needed, I also learn quickly and will not abuse staff at all. I also love helping my community and being staff lets me help in even more ways than I can without it, it also will let me talk and interact with people I would have otherwise not have even known. This community is something special to me as its a place I come to relax have fun and just talk with friends so being in a position where I can help more people find the same enjoyment I have is something I'm looking forward too again.

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:I would try everything i could to get them to calm down if That ends up not working i would request for them to be gagged as i cant as a trialmod i then would go over why they were brought to the sit and explain the actions i will be taking and why i will be taking them in this case it would be a Formal warning and a ban of 5 days (asking someone to do the ban for me as i wouldnt be able too)

Edited by Drizzle_gaming9

EX: Shock HVAL LTCOL Olive/K2S0 SK517
EX: ERUL

+support 

-Active

-clearly wants to help out.

-Has experience, I was in shock with him during his last time on staff, he was always taking tickets and making sure he not only followed the guidelines, but also ask for help from his senior ranks when he needed it.

-well written app, knows what he’s doing

-Love for the community 

-Everyone deserves a chance

A very get fit for the community, and an amazing pick for a new staff member.

Best of luck Drizzle!

Edited by Blaez
  • Thanks 1

Current: Apprentice I Alastor/ RG CDT I Vox/501st PVT Vox 4556

Ex: Purge BTO CSM Blaez 24BD/Shock ERUO 1LT Blaez SK556

5 hours ago, Blaez said:

+support 

-Active

-Has experience, I was in shock with him during his last time on staff, he was always taking tickets and making sure he not only followed the guidelines, but also ask for help from his senior ranks when he needed it.

-Love for the community 

Best of luck Drizzle!

15 hours ago, Blaez said:

+support 

-Active

-Love for the community 

Best of luck Drizzle!

Star Wars Art GIF by 29thfloor

On 6/5/2023 at 10:27 PM, Blaez said:

+support 

-Active

-Love for the community 

Best of luck Drizzle!

• Head Admin

+Support

-Very Active
-Shows drive to proceed
-Has previous experience
-Well written App

Good luck!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png