Dawn's Security Juggernaut Application

Dawn暁

1. What is your in-game name?: Dawn

2. Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:208172539

3. Current Rank in Security: JFTO SFC

4. Time on the server:  joined over 6 months ago and have 3 days of playtime

5. On a scale from 1  (the minimum 30 min per day) - 10 (6+ hours Daily), how active are you?: 9

6. Do you have any active strikes on the roster? (This includes other branches):  No

7. Which Juggernaut members recommended you to apply?: N/A

8. What is your current level in game?: 34 (80% to level 35)

9. Do you understand that if you abuse this job it WILL be taken away?: yes

10. Why do you think you deserve to join the Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch? (100+ WORDS): I believe that I deserve to join Juggernaut Sub-Branch as I have already made it into Wardens (an argueably harder sub branch to join) and I have plenty of experience in GenSec. The Security Juggernaut Sub-Branch of the SCP Foundation is an elite group tasked with protecting the Foundation's valuable assets and ensuring the containment of anomalous objects and entities. They require individuals with exceptional physical and mental attributes, extensive training, and unwavering dedication. I believe that I can meet all of these requirements and will be able to assist the branch as a valuable asset to the team. I have been wanting to join as many sub branches as possible in the GenSec branch as I wish to assist the Site and the team as much as possible. I am proud to be a part of every sub-branch (minus the donator ones and juggs, and lightweight) in Gen-Sec

11. As a member of the Juggernaut Sub-Branch, do you have the right to give orders to people above your standard Security Rank? Why or why not?: No as we are of the same rank as we are in GenSec

GenSec-WO

D5-CPL

Wardens Triarii

Intersex (I'm female i promise but I have a masculine voice)

• Head Admin

PENDING

This application is currently undergoing review by Juggernaut Command. Please wait up to 48 Hours while we process your application.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

• Head Admin

Congratulations! Your application into the Juggernaut Sub-Branch has been accepted! Please speak to any Juggernaut Paladin+ for training.

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor