Imperial Commando Kit Changes [Under Review] [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

Donny Core

• Head Admin

Battalion Name: Imperial Commandos

Job/Class Name: Boss

Weapon Kit: 

- Add: 

Fortification Tablet

Booster Bacta Kit

- Remove: 

Dual E-11 

Bacta Kit

Job/Class Name: Sev

- Add: 

Fortification Tablet

Job/Class Name: Fixer

- Add: 

Fortification Tablet

Job/Class Name: Scorch

- Add: 

Fortification Tablet

- Remove:

Thermal Detonator 2

Job/Class Name: Imperial Commando Officer

- Add: 

F-187 Fusion Cutter

Fortifications Tablet

Job/Class Name: Imperial Commando Demolitions

- Add:

Fortifications Tablet

Job/Class Name: Imperial Commando Scout Sniper

- Add: 

F-187 Fusion Cutter

Fortifications Tablet

Job/Class Name: Imperial Commando Trainee

- Remove:

DC-17 Side Arm(Red) cc2018_dc17ms_red

DC-17m Rifle(Red) cc2018_dc17m_red

Job/Class Name: Omega Squad Niner

- Add:

Thermal Detonator

Flashbang

Fortification Tablet

Deployable Shield

- Remove: 

DC-17m Anti-Armor(Red) cc2018_dc17maa

Smoke Grenade

Heavy Shield

Bacta Kit

Job/Class Name: Omega Squad Darman

- Add: 

Deployable Shield

Fortification Tablet

- Remove: 

Heavy Shield

Armor Kit

Job/Class Name: Omega Squad Atin

- Add: 

Booster Bacta Kit

Squad Shield Activator

Fortification Tablet

- Remove:

Heavy Shield

Job/Class Name: Omega Squad Fi

- Add: 

Fortification Tablet

Cross Arms SWEP

Cross Arms(Infront) SWEP

Deployable Shield

- Remove: 

Heavy Shield

Booster Bacta Kit

Job/Class Name: Crimson Squad Reaper

- Add: 

Fortification Tablet

Deployable Shield

- Remove: 

DC-17m Anti-Armor(Red)

Heavy Shield

Job/Class Name: Crimson Squad Gren

- Add: 

Deployable Shield

Fortification Tablet 

Job/Class Name: Crimson Squad Maroon

- Add: 

Fortification Tablet

Deployable Shield

Flashbang

- Remove: 

Heavy Shield

Armor Kit

Job/Class Name: Crimson Squad Blu

- Add: 

Smoke Grenade

Armor Kit

Fortification Tablet

Reason for change (do you think that said weapons is suitable for the job and is fair considering current loadouts of other battalions?): This change is to catch IC up to general times and provide some updating.  I have also added Fortification Tablets to all squads as we are one of the Engineer Battalions of the ISD and need to be able to build formations for protection. I have also replaced all handheld shields with the Deployable ones to ensure further protection, and tactics!

Do you believe these changes are fair to the battalion/job role it is responsible for and will benefit the server, if so, why?: I believe these changes are fair, as they allow more of IC to do more engineer RP with building more items and defenses, and the weapons are much earned as we have the same weapons for a very long time, with little to no changes at all. 

Edited by Donny Core

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

+Support For Tablets/Fusion Cutter

I believe only Tank and L21 have this tablet which makes it used very rarely even though it can be very useful during events. The fusion cutter also would also let them repair their vehicles and others like Tank and SF

-Support For Smoke Grenade

I feel like the current smoke grenade on the server is not well optimized and can lag the server very bad at some times. It also isn't very useful as it produces a very small cloud that cannot be used effectively unless spammed in one area which will almost certainly lag the server.

Overall I think most of these changes would be good for IC and the server as a whole and I hope they get accepted.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

- Support

Boss is not a medic, he is a leader (Remove the bacta and that would be great and medical will have more of a job to do so I feel like you are attempting to takes medicals and tanks job).

the more armour kits and bacta kits you add give medical less of a job to do and makes their purpose null. 

IC already have enough in their loadouts they do not need more if anything they need less .

There is more but I feel like this is a bit too far for IC its not bad I just feel like its unnecessary and i will not support this change fully

Edited by Skarlet
  • Gaminglight Love 1

Current: Senior Commander Skar Skar.
Ex: Nova CPT Skarlet. SF Marshal Skarlet + Skar Skar.

Star Wars Empire GIF by Disney+

1 hour ago, Skarlet said:

- Support

Boss is not a medic, he is a leader (Remove the bacta and that would be great and medical will have more of a job to do so I feel like you are attempting to takes medicals and tanks job).

the more armour kits and bacta kits you add give medical less of a job to do and makes their purpose null. 

IC already have enough in their loadouts they do not need more if anything they need less .

There is more but I feel like this is a bit too far for IC its not bad I just feel like its unnecessary and i will not support this change fully

All of the Medical and engineering changes I already spoke wth deer and kavis about it and explained it all. They understand why and everything. If they have a personal issue eith it they can always reply to it as well.

Also you say that we are taking tanks job, but we do have first priority as a engineering battalion anyways. For the medical part. We just moved the medics around in IC not really added new ones. 

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

1 hour ago, Skarlet said:

- Support

To start, IC is not in any way stealing Tank or Medical's jobs or roles within the server, we are only moving the armor and bacta kits around to optimize the squads, for example, Niner, Fi, and Darman are losing their healing items in exchange for Atin gaining the Booster Bacta.

Boss is the only one who is actually gaining any medical item, as his bacta kit is being changed into a booster bacta kit, I feel this is fair as he is the Delta Squad lead and Commander.

As for the Tank, IC has first priority in any and all matters related to engineering, whereas Tank is second, we are not stealing their job. The fortifications tablet is an item that IC should have as an engineering battalion that currently only Fixer has.

Lastly, IC's kit is made to be squad and team oriented, the only people in IC which have an extensive kit are Niner and Reaper, the rest have to work together in order to efficiently carry out their tasks.

I believe this change will not effect Medical in anyway as stated earlier, we are only moving Medical items around.

Hope this helps!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

• 2 weeks later...