1. 1. Should i be a Trial Moderator?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

What is your in-game name?: Dewman

What is your steam name?:   .TG Dewman

What is your steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:207758112

What is your discord username Dewman#1234:

Do you have any other experience with staffing?:Yes I used to be a moderator on icefuse imperial rp

What date did you start playing on the community? 2021 back on site 50

What date did you make your forums account? December 10th 2021

How many warnings do you have on all GL servers? I think 0 

What is your donor rank? (User, Silver, Gold, etc) Platinum

Are you a staff member in another community? Used to be a icefuse moderator. I’ve since quit

Have you read the staff handbook? Yes.

Timezone: EST

What rank are you applying for? Trial Moderator

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum

I believe I deserve this rank because I have been in this community for over 2 years now. I believe I could make a better roleplay experience for players, and make the server more enjoyable. I can do this by dealing with the people who only come on the server to spread misery. And I can help deal with the many bugs on the server for example. 173 can’t breach his containment door because of a bug that says “No doors in range to breach” I can help with this by checking if all the adverts went out properly and opening the door for 173 so he can have a fun time. Also i know that sometimes theres more sits than there are staff so I can help with that since I have nothing to do until 3pm to 5pm on Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays so I'm gonna be on a lot.

Q1: How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you? Since they have Mass RDMing a long with admin disrespect I would issue a 5 day ban and a warning to the player.

Q2: There is a player abusing a known bug, and he has been reported to staff. He swears he followed the server rules when you talk with him. What's the best way to handle this? Since I do not know for sure if he is guilty of bug abusing I will ask the person who made the report for proof of what he has allegedly done

file:///C:/Users/Owner/Downloads/Screenshot%202023-05-30%20144940.png 

SS of my current Warns

Edited by Dewman

+/- leaning - 
Has potential.
-No Voting Poll

+ has remote knowledge of punishments and rules
- question responses are very short
- Zero Forums activity  (this is your first ever forums post since you created your account) 

A file directory isn't accessable to others, you'll have to take a screenshot of it in the !warns menu, in-game. If you somehow cannot get any form of attachment into the post, uhh I don't know what to say there. 

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

Neutral Support

-Although you have now provided a screenshot you still need to edit your post to add a poll.

-I have seen you in game quite a lot and seem to be active but have very little insight into your behavior.

-No forums activity

Current: Senior Admin | Forums Diplomat | Alpha-1 COL | Senior Event Team | Tea Enthusiast 

Former: Delta-5 LTCOL / HRO / G9 | O-1 LTCMDR

Denied

After review, the SCP-RP SMT team has decided not to accept you for staff. This can be because of your application, experience, behavior, feedback, or other unstated reasons. You may re-apply in 1 week.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT