Scarlets T-Mod Staff Application. - Denied

Scarlet 00

05/28/2023
In-Game name: Scarlet 

What is your in-game name?: Scarlet / CPL Scarlet 1B49

What is your steam name?: Bliss

What is your steam ID?:          https://steamcommunity.com/id/AnomalyGamingSCPRP/ (been meaning to change the custom URL, AnomalyGaming doesn't exist anymore)

Do you have any other experience with staffing?: (If yes, explain):       Yes, I use to own a server and administrate a server. (Both died out)

What date did you start playing on the community? (roughly):   A few years ago, but I've been on and off (Was dedicated to another server). I'm here to stay now.

What date did you make your forums account?:      I'm no entirely sure, maybe when I bought the platinum vip.

Current rank on server (This is a ULX rank ONLY! Not a RP Rank)?      VIP - Platinum / PD: CPL

How many warns do you have on the server (Show proof with a screenshot):            I have 3 inactive warns. The application won't let me apply the screenshot for some reason.

What rank are you applying for?:   T-Mod

Are you staff on another community (BE HONEST)?:       No.

Have you read the staff guidelines at:  The Forums, link down below. vvvv

Yes, I have read it, and I accept all the terms and rules. 

Timezone:     PST (California)

Permission (Senior Moderator+ need this):   N/A

Why do you believe that you deserve the rank? (150 Word Minimum):     
It took me all night to answer this question.. But If I had to submit something, it'd have to be that I genuinely care about this community and love being apart of it. I want to help to make sure that it'll be fun for others. I'm on every day from around 1pm to 5am. I make myself available to those in need. I have the experience of being staff on other servers, wasn't fired or quit (The server died). I can offer my time and effort to this community and can guarantee my dedication to the community. I have a potential to face challenges and challenges makes me grow, I take responsibility and deliver. I don't break under pressure, I push through.  I believe that I will be a great asset to Gaminglights team!

How would you handle someone that is Mass RDMing and when you bring him/her to an admin sit all they do is curse at you?:      If I were the proper staff rank,  I would give them a Formal Warning + 5 day Ban and a separate warning (Verbal or Formal). Instead as a T-Mod I would ask an Admin to hand over the punishment.

Edited by ArchyLord

-Support

There are a few reasons that I just can not support this application:

1. Server Activity
    1. In all honesty I have seen you online a handful of times. I have never seen you take that large of a interest in the community or anything of that sort. I really know not much about you at all and since I play basically everyday I don't see that as the best thing. I mainly play nights, so it is possible that we play at different times, but still I do not ever really see you but here and there.
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
      1. The question that is being asked requires a screenshot as proof of the warns you are claiming. If you had an issue uploading a screenshot you should have asked for help doing so, rather then not providing what is asked.
    2. SteamID
      1. What you provided was a link to you profile, you again did not follow directions and provided a link instead of the steamid that was requested.
    3. Rank
      1. It really just seems like you can not follow directions, it says not to provide RP ranks then you provide a RP rank right after for the answer. It shows lack of understanding.
    4. Word requirement
      1. You again did not follow directions with the word count question. While you came close with 135 words, you were supposed to have at least 150. 
  3. Application Answers
    1. The answer for the RDM question seems like a copy and paste from the staff handbook. You do not explain what you would do at all for the situation, all you say is the suggested punishment that is posted in the handbook. That is not handling a situation, that is reading what is written, anyone can do that.
  4. Forum Posts
    1. The format requirements suggest a requirement of 20 forums posts, you have one which is this application. I really would like to see more considering it is a way to show you communicate in the community and show interests in the things that happen here.

This is not meant as a personal attack or anything of that nature, but I do not see this as a fit application for staff. I think that you should wait and reapply in the future following the reasons I have posted above.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

30 minutes ago, HuntR said:

-Support

1. Server Activity
    1. In all honesty I have seen you online a handful of times. I have never seen you take that large of a interest in the community or anything of that sort. I really know not much about you at all and since I play basically everyday I don't see that as the best thing. I mainly play nights, so it is possible that we play at different times, but still I do not ever really see you but here and there.
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
      1. The question that is being asked requires a screenshot as proof of the warns you are claiming. If you had an issue uploading a screenshot you should have asked for help doing so, rather then not providing what is asked.
    2. SteamID
      1. What you provided was a link to you profile, you again did not follow directions and provided a link instead of the steamid that was requested.
    3. Rank
      1. It really just seems like you can not follow directions, it says not to provide RP ranks then you provide a RP rank right after for the answer. It shows lack of understanding.
    4. Word requirement
      1. You again did not follow directions with the word count question. While you came close with 135 words, you were supposed to have at least 150. 
  3. Application Answers
    1. The answer for the RDM question seems like a copy and paste from the staff handbook. You do not explain what you would do at all for the situation, all you say is the suggested punishment that is posted in the handbook. That is not handling a situation, that is reading what is written, anyone can do that.
  4. Forum Posts
    1. The format requirements suggest a requirement of 20 forums posts, you have one which is this application. I really would like to see more considering it is a way to show you communicate in the community and show interests in the things that happen here.

This is not meant as a personal attack or anything of that nature, but I do not see this as a fit application for staff. I think that you should wait and reapply in the future following the reasons I have posted above.

While I mostly agree with HuntR here, I will say given a bit more time to show some more activity on both the forums and the server would do you some good. While I do think you would make a great fit for the team, given your sporadic activity and some-what lack of attention to detail, I must suggest that you not be granted a staff position on GamingLight at this time. Talking with you in game, I can say I do however hope to see you brought on board in the future. Sorry, and best of luck to you!

-Support

Senior Moderator | Platinum Donator | PD CPL | EMS AEMT | SWAT Sharp Shooter | Blaze Firebrand Sergeant

Former: State Trooper First Class | CERT Private

+ Support

I have seen Scarlet on the server a lot recently, and her activity has been very good!

I believe that Scarlet has the skills to uphold a Staff Position, and that she demonstrates respect, professionalism, dedication, and trustworthiness.

There are some small mistakes in the application, although I do not believe it is enough for you not to be considered due to how you conduct yourself in-game. I believe if you understand what is wrong in the application then all will be well.

Good luck!

~ Shadow ~ Azrael ~ Military RP Beginnings Veteran

GL 10 Year Veteran "The Last Remaining Spetsnaz"  Former Wardog Super Admin / Admin MilitaryRP

6 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

1. Server Activity
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
    2. SteamID
    3. Rank
    4. Word requirement
  3. Application Answers
  4. Forum Posts

While I do agree with some of this, you have potential but just working on all above is great. I do recommend reading staff handbook and gathering insight staff. Getting more forums post is also important if you are wanting to go into staff. Mass RDM Question could've also been answered little bit more thoroughly but overall Good luck! 

minisigforums.webp

6 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

1. Server Activity
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
    2. SteamID
    3. Rank
    4. Word requirement
  3. Application Answers
  4. Forum Posts

I agree with HuntR here, you are missing out on a lot of the requirements and I believe that you need a little bit more time in game and activity on the forums. You can also do a little bit more than just following the handbook, such as trying to calm the person down and when you get a higher staff to ban them also inform them that they are being banned (for how long and for what reason)! Everyone has their way to deal with situations but just some things that you can think about.

Good luck!

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

6 hours ago, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

I have seen Scarlet on the server a lot recently, and her activity has been very good!

I believe that Scarlet has the skills to uphold a Staff Position, and that she demonstrates respect, professionalism, dedication, and trustworthiness.

There are some small mistakes in the application, although I do not believe it is enough for you not to be considered due to how you conduct yourself in-game. I believe if you understand what is wrong in the application then all will be well.

Good luck!

• Like 1

20 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

1. Server Activity
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
    2. SteamID
    3. Rank
    4. Word requirement
  3. Application Answers
  4. Forum Posts

-support lmao

who are you 💀

• Like 1
  • Skull 1

i dont care GIF 

- support
I do agree with hunt here you have not met multiple requirements I strongly suggest you take a read of the requirements to join the staff team then reapply

22 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

1. Server Activity
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
    2. SteamID
    3. Rank
    4. Word requirement
  3. Application Answers
  4. Forum Posts

• Like 1

Ridgeland 
Former Lead Admin

22 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

1. Server Activity
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
    2. SteamID
    3. Rank
    4. Word requirement
  3. Application Answers
  4. Forum Posts

Bro went innnnnn

Bozo 

• Like 1

DarkZz

FiveM - Admin

Yakuza - Boss

War GIF by Pop Smoke

On 5/29/2023 at 7:44 PM, HuntR said:

-Support

1. Server Activity
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
    2. SteamID
    3. Rank
    4. Word requirement
  3. Application Answers
  4. Forum Posts

On 5/29/2023 at 10:29 PM, Azrael_ said:

+ Support

Good luck!

So =SUPPORT 

Good luck tho

• Like 1

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

-Support

1. Server Activity
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
    2. SteamID
    3. Rank
    4. Word requirement
  3. Application Answers
  4. Forum Posts

I like you Scarlet but you need more time and to improve on the application

• Like 1

Police RP (retired): Staff | PD Major | SWAT MSGT | Blaze President

Imperial RP (retired): Naval Commodore | Staff & Gamemaster

Military RP (retired): USMC Captain | DI LT | kamikaze pilot

-Support

1. Server Activity
  2. Application format
    1. Warns
    2. SteamID
    3. Rank
    4. Word requirement
  3. Application Answers
  4. Forum Posts

You have shown improvements recently and of which greatly help you in your adventure to become staff. However I think that maybe with a couple more weeks or maybe just even days would help make you better and turn all these -supports into +supports. However at this time, I don’t see you fit YET.

- Support

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

• Scarlet 00 changed the title to Scarlets T-Mod Staff Application.

Denied

Thank you for your interest in the Police-RP Staff Team!

Unfortunately, after intensive review by Police-RP SMT, this application has been denied. Please do not contact anyone regarding the denial of this application. 

You may re-apply in 2 weeks.

~Police-RP Senior Management Team

• Like 1

rsz_1rsz_1oversized_signature.png