Shots/MP5's Officer Application

Greenguy8472

Should this user become a Warrant officer?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Shots/MP5 be a WO?

• Yes.
    • No. (Please explain why in comments)

In-Game name: Shots/MP5

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:509111948

How long have you been in your current rank?: 

I became a 1SGT on 2023-05-20 so I’ve been a 1SGT for 8 days.

What experiences in leadership do you have?: 

I have been a RG NCO, Medical NCO, as well as a current Pyke NCO. Also for other servers I’ve been a RC CSM, CG 1LT, 212th 2LT as well as a multitude of NCO positions.

Why do you want to be an officer?(150+ Word minimum) 

I want to become an officer for the Deathtrooper Corps for a multitude of reasons. Firstly, I aim to host more frequent trainings and simulations for the enlisted and NCOs. By implementing regular training sessions, we can sharpen our skills, improve coordination, and enhance our overall effectiveness in carrying out critical missions. These sessions will focus on a range of scenarios, from VIP protection to threat neutralization, enabling us to adapt swiftly and efficiently to any situation that arises.

Furthermore, I envision these trainings as opportunities for professional growth and development within the Deathtrooper Corps both for me and the enlisted and NCOs. By engaging the enlisted and NCOs in realistic simulations, we can not only elevate our activity level but also make it so we are constantly refining and honing our capabilities to the best they can be. By doing so, we can maximize our operational efficiency and promote professional growth among our personnel, enabling us to effectively tackle the demanding and dynamic nature of our missions.

As an officer, my primary goal will be to inspire and motivate our personnel to seize these opportunities for growth, unleashing their full potential and positioning our unit as a force to be reckoned within the empire.

What makes you stand out amongst the others?(130+Word minimum)

I believe I stand out among other applicants due to my experience in previous leadership positions and my track record of never taking a LOA (Leave of Absence) or failing to meet quotas. I always strive to exceed expectations and actively recruit new members into DT. Admittedly, last week I only conducted three tryouts. However, this was because I was going through a challenging time in my personal life and had to seek medical attention for mental health issues and other medical conditions. Despite that setback, I consistently surpass quota and often complete it within one or two days. I take it upon myself to guide enlisted members and ensure they are aware of their positions in formations and important areas such as the bridge, ATC, and SHB control room. I also encourage them to take the lead in interrogations, as it is a valuable skill that will benefit them in the future, especially if they find themselves as the only DT member online with a prisoner.

Which 2 Maj+ Gave Permission:

M36 and F16

Do you understand that if you fail to meet the expectations of an officer you can be removed from your position?

I do.

Do you understand that receiving a strike will result in an immediate demotion?

I do.

Edited by Greenguy8472

SNR MOD | DT VCMDR MP5 | DT UN0

Ex: DT F16DT SN03 | Royal Guard VII Shots | Senior Pilot Shots | Medical Master Sergeant Shots | Pyke Sentinel HOR Shots

+support
+ Active and Dedicated
+ has shown he has changed from his past self

+ Knows what hes doing
+ very professional

GOOD LUCK!

Current DT Commander AX4 

Fomer DT SC01/ Retired Rear Admiral/Naval LT/Tenn Graneet/Nova Maj/Havoc Maj/Naval SO/ DT NCO x2

2 hours ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

+support
+ Active and Dedicated

+ Knows what hes doing
+ very professional

GOOD LUCK!

Definitely a role model for DT, good luck & may the odds forever be in your favor, man!!!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

• Head Admin
12 hours ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

+support
+ Active and Dedicated

+ Knows what hes doing
+ very professional

GOOD LUCK!

App could be a little longer, but I have seen good things in game from you! Good luck!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Shadow-AX4 said:

+support
+ Active and Dedicated

+ Knows what hes doing
+ very professional

GOOD LUCK!

Former IQ Overseer / EX Havoc 1LT / EX Naval Vice admiral / / EX DT C37 / EX DT L21 EX DT VCMDR EX GMVIII

Current Fleet intelligence member \

spacer.png

+Support

I spoke with MP5 when he first joined DT. I put my faith in him because I believed he could be a great member of DT. Time and time again, he has proved that he deserves his spot within DT. I think he is ready for the next step in becoming an Officer. 

Good Luck!

DT UN0 Imperial Commando Enforcer Diabeto | DT LEAN UN0

200.gif?cid=790b7611cdad345942cde75f0b1d 

Ex: [The First] IC 1156 Maroon | IC 3222 Atin | Purge BJL 1LT Diabeto PB39 IC DMOV VCMDR 1262 Scorch | DT F16

Talren's First and Only Personal Lean Trooper

On 5/29/2023 at 6:31 PM, Shadow-AX4 said:

+support
+ Active and Dedicated

+ Knows what hes doing
+ very professional

GOOD LUCK!

I have seen nothing but good things from you while on the server, keep doing well!

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

On 5/31/2023 at 12:58 AM, Diabeto said:

+Support

I spoke with MP5 when he first joined DT. I put my faith in him because I believed he could be a great member of DT. Time and time again, he has proved that he deserves his spot within DT. I think he is ready for the next step in becoming an Officer. 

Good Luck!

The Officer Corps can only benefit from another active member. Give him a Shot!