• No

• Head Admin

1. Steam Name?: Isaac Jones

2. Steam ID?: STEAM_0:1:165318004

3. Roster Name?: Jones

4. Current Rank?: Captain 

5. When were you promoted?: May 13th

6. How long have you been a member of GENSEC (roughly)?: 3 Months 15 Days exact

7. Do you promise to uphold all rules instated by GamingLight and by the many Security guidelines?: I do

8. Do you promise to uphold your duties as a command member in leadership, mentoring, problem-solving, etc.?: I do

9. Do you promise that you will listen and respect your lower / higher rankings?: I do

10. Why do you want to become a senior command member? (150 WORDS+):  I want to become a member of the Senior Command because I believe I have shown determination and loyalty to the branch. I also believe I have developed and improved my leadership skills throughout my time in GenSec I am not afraid of criticism and I'm not afraid to keep on going and move past previous incidents. I always try to keep a non-bias view and make sure that everything is dealt with equally and with the support of other people such as other command members and higher command members.  I have been active almost every single day since joining and have never taken an LOA I always do my best to lead and help lower-ranking individuals whether they are warrant Officers, NCO's or enlisted I always try to make an effort to help them. I would like to become a member of the Senior Command because I believe I'd be able to help improve the branch with this position and It would be a great tool to help enlisted get their voices heard through me if they couldn't do so in a meeting or because they feel afraid to do so. I also want to become a member of the Senior Command to help control the success of Gen Sec and make sure the branch does not become any worse. My main goal is to help others who are deserving of success reach their goals whether that be eventually becoming a member of our command team or becoming a head of a sub-branch I try my best to help those deserving reach their goals because in my eyes their success is my success and that is what I like to see. I also want this because I believe I have been very determined in the juggernaut sub-branch and I believe this position would help me to better the sub-branch to the best of my ability. 

11. What would you do if a Security Officer was constantly leaving D Block?: I would advise them that they are needed to stay in dblock and they should be leaving unless they have a valid reason for example if the individual was wanting to go and buy a gun from armory after dying. If all they were doing was sitting in LCZ chatting to people then I would advise them to go back one last time then I would remove them on the third time I see them out of d-block. I would ensure I have clips or photos of the individual outside of dblock not doing anything that would be a valid reason and I would go to #sec-promotions and fill out a form from OFC to NA stating the exact reason in detail as to why he was removed while providing proof

12. What would you do if an NCO kept on leaving d-block with terrible reasons?: I would verbally warn the NCO that they need to be in d-block leading and not messing around. I would also inform them that they are an NCO because they were seen as being able to lead and I would send them back to d-block if they continue to leave and give bad reasoning I would strike them and put them on the security watch list so all command know to look out for this type of behavior again

13. What do you do if an E-11 private comes into D-Block and attempts to take command of all of the security?: I would respectively notify him he has no jurisdiction in d-block (if there are more than 2 Gensec and 5 MTF) and he is required to leave, I would also let him know that he is not to be commanding any security and if he has any issues then he should report them to myself as a command member or another member of command. If any issues arose from this incident I would make sure I have clips from this incident to support myself and any other security members as proof of our actions during this situation in case of a report or anything that arises

14. Explain the process of promoting a corporal to sergeant in your own words: To become a sergeant the member has to display leadership skills and decent activity which exceeds the standards of other members within GenSec, the member must show commitment and loyalty to the branch. While making sure they are being seen in a professional yet approachable manner to ensure that they are seen as a role model. I would make sure the individual meets these standards and when I do so I would make sure to go through the NCO guide ensuring they aren't unsure of anything while explaining all the information. I would then move on to explaining the Patrol and stationing guide making sure they are aware of the best places to station enlisted around the LCZ and surrounding areas where they will have good interactions and not get bored, as you don't want your enlisted personnel to leave. I would then go over with them what they should be making sure enlisted are doing on specific codes for example on code black all enlisted should continue in d-block while being aware of the possible interruption by CI or any GOI from behind while Juggernauts & Wardens focus on making sure they don't get into d-block.  I would then go over the NCO activity logs making sure to inform them of how they should be used, when the best time to make a log is, and what you can include in your logs for example CI raids and LCZ patrols. I would also inform them that they can also do an NCO if they are jugg that they can also log their time as jugg and as an NCO log 

Edited by Isaac Jones

Chief Of Security

H.I.R.U. Shiro // Alpha-1 CSM \\ Exspira Hercules

Head Admin

Former:  // CI 2nd LT \\ Support Supervisor

+support

-Active during GMT and EST times

-Friendly Person

-Good leadership qualities 

• Like 1

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

• 2 weeks later...

ACCEPTED

Congratulations, Security HCMD has decided to move you up to SCMD. Please see a HCMD member for training.

Welcome to SCMD, we look forward to seeing you further your career within Security.

Chief of Security (CoS) 

| Armored Shield Award Recipient