Keuka's Event Team Application- Accepted

Keuka

Keuka's Event Team Poll  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Should Keuka become a part of the Event Team?

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

In-Game Name: Keuka / Keuka UMC / LCPL Keuka 1A42

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:196577734 / STEAMID64: 76561198353421197

ULX Rank (Donator Rank/Staff Rank): Platinum / Moderator

How many hours do you have on the server?: Two Thousand Eight Hundred Fifty Six (17 Weeks)

What is your general knowledge on the rules?: I have been around since 2018, and I am currently staff. I am EXTREMELY knowledgeable of PRP's MOTD and staff handbook

How many warns do you have? (No more than 15): 8, picture below

Why do you want to join event team? (150 words+): I'd like to join the Event Team because I love inviting people to roll gamble with me, races, etc. Joining the Event Team would give me the platform and tools necessary to finally make my dreams come to reality. I have been with GL before the Event Team was even established. Now that it has been established and polished, I believe I'd make a great Event Team member & I aim to one day become the Event Team leader. What truly inspired me was the first time Scor held a "roll gamble" event. People LOVED it! I was one of the members participating in that event and to hear the laughs and general joy coming from the people of PoliceRP truly made me feel happy. I hope sometime soon I too can recreate that feeling of something fresh, new, and exciting that Scor did on that day. I have read over the Event Team handbook once before and did once again as I was writing this application. If I were accepted into the Event Team I can ensure that I will be one of the most active participating members of the team! I am online 24/7 and play almost every day! I hope all is well and thank you for reading!

Describe an event you could create (Be specific):  Some ideas off the top of my head. Roll Gamble, bring everyone to a room, where 2 people enter, one person leaves. Drag Race, close off a certain portion of road to see who is the best driver! FFA, one big RDM fest, last person standing wins. TDM, one room, 2 sides with random props in the middle of the play field, only one team can win! These are just a few ideas that I thought of right now

If accepted, what time(s) are you available to hold events? (Must be in EST timezone): I am able to hold events as early as 5am EST (offtime) until server reset. I have a pretty open schedule at the moment!

Have you read the Event Team Guidelines?: Yes a few times!

warns.thumb.png.b7490c25e0a73ff70002a27ac6f1058f.png

Keuka UMC

After Dark kinda guy 

• 1 month later...

ACCEPTED

After intensive review, you have been accepted into the PoliceRP Event Team.

Please talk to one of the PoliceRP Event Team Leaders.

Deputy Commissioner of Police

Former SCO19 Chief Constable | Reserve HRT Commander | Reserve FBI Assistant Director