Medical CMD Application.

Luna

1. What’s your In-Game Name?: Crimson

2. What’s your Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:608574246

3. What is your Rank?: Advance Medic

4. What timezone are you in (e.g. Eastern Standard Time) PST

5. Total strikes you’ve ever received: 0

6. How many warnings do you have on GL?: 6 (Old)

7. On a scale of 1-10, how active are you? 5/10

8. Why do you believe you should become a Medical Command member (100+ words)?:

I Would Like To Become A CMD Member To Stand Out From All The Others, I Take My Job Seriously And Understand The Mistakes That Others Can Do, Even Myself, I Like To Role-play and Do My Task And Job Correctly, I Have Good Grammar, And A Respectable Status On me, I Manley Specialize In Getting promoted And Going Through The Tough Time Being In CMd I Also Like To Have Some Creativity, I Can Think Of Good Sub Branches That People Will Play On, I Can Make Logs and Announcements Am Pretty Active And Will Do My Best To Stay CMD For As Long as I Can.

I Am A Sub Branch Command Not Really A CMD But Also Puts Towards My Activity And Trust, Other Than That I Manley Try To Be a Leader And Do My Best for Others To See Me As a Good Person In Their Opinion, And In Command and Reliable For Their Needs, I Can Be Reliable For Anything That CMD Can't Do Because There's Not that Much Saying Like, Roster Request, Suggestions, Announcements, Sub Branch Announcements, And Any Other Needs.

[The following questions are intended to test your response and ability as command. You must answer 2 of the questions, though you may answer all 3 if you wish.]

9-1. You have found a Resident Medic in HCZ, what do you do?: You Warn Him And Remove Him For The One Strike Policy. 

9-2. There is a Medic requesting to be trained for Field Work, how would you train them?: Give Him The Introduction Of Field Work And How To Play It, Even If You Put Your life On The Line. 

9-3. You see an Experienced Medic shooting D-Class in D-Block, what do you do?: I Tell Him To Stop Via Because He's Not On CCU Or MCU Or Any Combative Sub Branch.

Current: NU-7 1LT JFTO Luna GRIM, CI SM 
Former: E11 MSGT, Medical Doctor D5 CPT, D5 MAJ, G9 Aesir GF2, Assistant Director Durango, VRO, SEER Zeus SO7 WD-V Tessarius Virgil XOM4, Juggernaut initate X0T, Physician                      

On 5/24/2023 at 12:08 PM, TheOtherHoovy said:

+Support

- Good RP

- Trust worthy

- Good fit for CMD

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4