D5 application

Jimmysmom

Name - JimmyL

Steam ID -

Discord Name - JimmyL

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - Security OFC was in D5 as a MSGT

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - 

Why do you want to join Delta-5?  I want to be able to help and patrol freely without being stuck in d-block I want to help contain scp's and help stop raids

Why should we let you into Delta-5? I feel like I'd be a good fit I'm a teamwork type of person and would like to know how you guys do it and what you guys do

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Always

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Why should we let you into Delta-5? - For this section you must need 50+ words. You have 24 hours to update this.

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4 

I want to be able to help and patrol freely without being stuck in d-block I want to help contain scp's and help stop raids. I wish to join Delta 5 because I want to enjoy myself on the server and make new friends. I also want to join so I can have more motivation  to make me active. I want to join Delta 5 because I enjoy being an mtf the most over anything else.

Accepted

Please See a a FTO+ for Training
you can ask a delta-5 FTO in-game for Training or by DM them in Discord

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4