Onslaught's D5 'Front Runners' Application (second attempt)

Hydraa

Name - Onslaught

Steam ID - STEAM_0:1:692631955

Discord Name - Irving

Rank and branch (Nu7, E11, CI, Security)  - SEC OFC, JR

List any punishments you have been given (warns, bans, Strikes, etc) - I have been banned for a week before

Why do you want to join Delta-5? I would like to join Delta-5 to get more familiar with the people in the facility, and the facility itself. Another reason I would like to join D-5 is because it has a very fitting job for me. The third reason I would like to join Delta-5 is to gain more reputation throughout the facility.

Why should we let you into Delta-5? (50+ words) You should let me into D-5 for many reasons. One, im very active. I can be on pretty much everyday for long periods of time. I am also very good at combat, as I have been doing GMod SCPRP for a pretty long time. Another reason is because I am experienced. I have played this server before in the past, and I played D5.

Do you promise to uphold any and all community, server, and SOP rules and RP values? Yes I do.

If accepted be sure to contact an FTO or command in-game or on discord for training!

Accepted

Please See a a FTO+ for Training
you can ask a delta-5 FTO in-game for Training or by DM them in Discord

Current : SEC JFTO 2LT Mean WD Tessarius Flavia MAGI

Former RND HFTO ARCH Mean / V1 Griffith I / CI 2LT Mean  / E-11 DoCE MSGT Mean / RRH Analyst X ray 23 D5 DHFTO 2LT Mean MTF G9 Jötunn GD4