7 members have voted

1. 1. Am I ready for 501st VCMDR?

• Yes
    • No (please explain why)

1. What is your IGN? (In Game Name) :

ARCL LTCOL Stec 01

2. What Regiment are you applying for?

I am applying for 501st VCMDR.

3. Why do you want to be a commander of this branch?

I want to become a VCMDR for the 501st for some very high key reasons, one of the reasons I want to become a 501st VCMDR is to help improve the activity as a 501st, as an officer I have helped improve it but even then I am very limited on what I can do. If I can become VCMDR I can have a little bit more access as to what I can do such as protocols to call for the troops of the 501st!! As well if I can become a VCMDR of the 501st I would like to help communicate with the officer team on changes that can be made to improve the troopers gameplay and discuss it with 501st CMD/SNRCMD/HC as to help provide a better feedback and get better experience for everyone. I would also be there as a scout for potential officers for the 501st officer core and mentor them in the right direction so in case they seek 501st CMD I can get them prepared and ready for it! Ultimately I wish to become a VCMDR to help out the 501st grow as a battalion as a whole! Helping out grow ARC, PHZ as well as heavy, I could help assist these sub branches in any way possible. I also mainly want to become a VCMDR for the 501st as it is something I’ve been considering on seeking ever since reaching 2LT within the battalion, I care for each and every one of the troopers within the battalion and I would do absolutely anything for them to improve their experience on the server! These are just a few reasons why I wish to become a VCMDR for the 501st!

4. How much game time do you have on the server?

https://www.battlemetrics.com/players/967233329 2,077hrs but I started back in 2019 on another steam account so I have a little over that.

5. What is the Main Purpose of a commander for a branch?

When it comes to a VCMDR/CMDR of a branch there is no “main purpose” as a command member you have multiple purposes for your branches. As a command member within a branch you are to set the example for your troopers on how they should behave while on a day to day basis, you should act professional whenever handling stressful situations on the server, being able to make decisions on the fly to help improve the battalions relations with other battalions as well as the structure and condition of the battalion to be well over what is expected. Another big purpose that a VCMDR has is to make sure that the officers are staying on top of their game, not just their quota but activity, flag ups and communication within the battalion, the VCMDR should be encouraging officers to talk to enlisted/NCO’s to get a hold of stuff that could potentially cause an issue. VCMDR’s as a whole are the 2nd in command in case the CMDR is not available so they are trusted to make big decisions that could affect the battalion, they are to also be a mentor to any officer that may need the extra help on their day to day duties! VCMDR’s should also work with leads to improve docs, loadouts or anything that feels needs to be changed. These are a few major purposes a VCMDR has within the branches.

6. Why should we trust you to be a commander?:

I feel I should be trusted with VCMDR as I have shown that as an officer, I fully know my responsibilities as an officer. I do my best to keep the battalion running day in and day out, from recruiting new troops into the battalion to improving the member count within the battalions I do everything possible to improve the 501st with no fail, as a LTCOL I have improved the members within Phase, JT and ARC alone. I have also helped grow the NCO team from 3 members up to around 8-9 members as of right now. I do my best to keep the battalion growing and will continue to do so regardless of my position. I also make sure to keep my troopers/officers up to date about anything and everything going on with the battalion unless needed to be kept until the time is right, as well as I make sure to keep my troopers behaved punishing them if the were to act up (given I am provided evidence about their behavior) and to hand out excess actions if need be! I have also had multiple experiences within a position of power, I have been an officer within shock and IC many times with shock reaching all the way up to LTCOL/COL, as well as I have been in IC CMD as VCMDR Sev and IC CMDR Boss and did very well in those positions! With these things I feel I should be trusted with the position of 501st vice commander.

7. How often can you be Online?:

My schedule is as follows:

Sat: 2:30PM-8PM (5.5 hours)
Sun: 2:30PM-8PM (5.5 hours)
Mon: 2:30PM-2:30am(12 hours)
Tues: 10AM-2:30am(17 hours)
Wed: 10AM-2:30am(17 hours)
Thurs: 10AM-2:30am(17 hours)
Frid: 10am-6PM(8 hours)

8. Do you have any Warnings? (What for?):

As of typing this Application I have 0 warnings. 

EX IC CMDR 1138 Boss|EX VCMDR 1207 Sev|EX Moderator|Chaos Squad Lead

+support
Fits the role of VCMDR

been working with him when he was shock and he pretty good

good luck(that all i have for u lel)

"That's that, and this is this."

Black Silence

On 5/21/2023 at 7:37 PM, ENT said:

+support
Fits the role of VCMDR

20 hours ago, PopoMyNamo said:

+Support
Great guy taught me a lot about being officer
Has past experience in command
Great Application

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

22 hours ago, PopoMyNamo said:

+Support
Great Application

On 5/21/2023 at 7:37 PM, ENT said:

+support
Fits the role of VCMDR

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

23 hours ago, PopoMyNamo said:

+Support
Great Application

i need this big man with us

Jimmy

Current: IC SGM Reaper

Retired 501st Vice Commander and 501st COL for 10 minutes

former tank trooper enlisted, ic cpl, stepped down 501st hvyal, arcal hammer, snrhvy, dt spc, sf onyx wo, tank shc csm, ic blu

On 5/25/2023 at 8:36 PM, PopoMyNamo said:

+Support
Great Application

On 5/21/2023 at 9:37 PM, ENT said:

+support
Fits the role of VCMDR

Imperial Senate Guard Taggart

Former: Star-Fighter Wing Commander | Shock Lt. Colonel | Gamemaster

Short People GIF

• Head Admin
On 5/25/2023 at 8:36 PM, PopoMyNamo said:

+Support
Great Application

Positive choice and very dedicated! Good luck!

Current: I High General Core I I IC R COL 3877 Core I I Head Admin I I Senior Gamemaster I I Senior Forum Diplomat I
Previous: I Senior Commander Core I I IC Commander Boss I I IC ES01 CPT 3877 Core I I Delta 62 VCMDR Scorch I I K2S4 SK387 I I Shock CSM SK387 Khan I

spacer.png

+Support

Since the moment Suki got Officer, he has shown that he is more than capable of handling his position, He's always met quota & has gone above and beyond, obviously has previous Command experience.
Revived ARC, they went from 2-3 members to 8 ARC troopers since he & Phoenix got lead positions.
He is easy to work with & is very understanding, gives some very good constructive criticism as well, very respectful.
A well written Application. 

I'd say he'd absolutely be a good fit for VCMDR of the 501st, good luck Suki. 

Former 501st Senior Commander Miyo 5654

"I eat bug"                 

+1 

He is very hard working and fits the role model that a Vice CMDER should for his legion 

He has never got in trouble he is a great person to work with i have had experience working with him he is a great person in general so for these reasons I think he deserves this position  

Accepted!

Congratulations! Please speak with a Brigadier General+ within Army for training.

Current: High General | IMPRP-Lead Admin | Head Gamemaster
Previous: Shock Commander | Pyke Senior Commander