PandaInShitpostLands SCPRP Disc ban appeal - Denied

PandaInShitpostLand

Your name: PandaInShitpostLand

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): PandaInShitpostLand#1235

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 318455052744392704

Which discord server were you banned on: SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it): Told a friend to kill himself after a stream of similar incidents

Why do you deserve to be unbanned: 
I have around 1500 hours in the server and after around 5 months i can safely say that was a very obnoxious phase and its over with. I was trying to do a little trolling with the boys but i was already on very thin ice and should have recognized that, but I didn't and kept poking the sleeping dragon. 

I have a good bit of people i like to chat with in the discord and without being able to access the discord all branches are locked. its been a hot minute, I've grown, and I wish to rejoin the community

The God Gamer of the Shitpost Squadron    

+support

Panda was a great member of e-11 command and an even better event team member, I feel he deserves to come back to enjoy gaminglight to its fullest intent

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 hours ago, Tazza said:

+support

Panda was a great member of e-11 command and an even better event team member, I feel he deserves to come back to enjoy gaminglight to its fullest intent

spacer.pngI keep a stiff upper lip and I shoot, shoot, shoot from the hip I got a stiff upper lip, come on baby.                                   

Retired Nu7 Captain/Maintenance OM

4 hours ago, PandaInShitpostLand said:

Told a friend to kill himself after a stream of similar incidents

About 28 similar incidents and I don't think they were all your friends. Looking back at them it looks like several of them really did not appreciate it. I really don't see an advantage to the community in unbanning you, especially if you're going to hide behind saying you told it to a friend. Perhaps after sufficient time on the server we can revaluate this, but as of right now the ban stays.

SCP-RP Head of Staff | Ethics Committee Chairman

Former Nu-7 VCMDR l Former GenSec CPT