Ban Appeal- Accepted

balls69

Steam Name: balls69

Ingame Name: idk anymore

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:197964585

Ban Length: Permanent

Admin that Banned you: can't remember

Reason for Ban: Racism, Staff Diss

Dispute: So uh, its not really a dispute it's more of the fact that I'd like to apologize for my actions in 2019, and 2020. I was 15/16 at the time, and I had the edgy view of racism = funny, I do not agree with that sentiment anymore, I feel like me being that way was completely immature and stupid. I've been playing garry's mod on and off for the past year and I was able to join the PoliceRP server yesterday, but I went back to join today and my permanent ban is back. I do truly apologize for my actions of when i was younger, I just wish to be able to play again.

Edited by balls69

- Support

Regardless of your age you're still responsible for your account. You were young but racism is still never okay, especially not in OOC. 

Edit: Changing this to -Support due to old community blacklists and punishments.

Edited by Matilda
Changed to -support

- PoliceRP Super Admin & Mayonnaise lover -

FBI  Director 1K-21 | HRT Overseer  | SRT SGT | UMC LVL 5 

Reserves: Trooper MAJ  | CERT 2LT  | State Head FTO  | EMS LT

+ Support 

I believe identifying your own mistakes and taking responsibility is what you have going and it feels genuine.  The common excuse "because I was young," is used a lot but for the older people in this server we all admit some stuff was stupid as kids.  He's obviously served his time and is remorseful for his actions.  I'm strongly in favor of giving another chance because people do change with a hint of reality. 

Edited by Pittman

MASSIVE - Support

I almost never jump into these appeals,, but boy not a chance. https://tools.gaminglight.com/profile/76561198356194899 even after your permanent ban from police rp 8 months later you go to our SCPRP server and continue to be racist there, now dont get me wrong you may a changed but alot of times racists dont change, or if they do they are simply faking it... and on top of that i think you might have been meant to been blacklisted. if thats the case you arent even meant to be on this forum 

-Support

You are banned from all of gaminglight servers and you even have old community blacklists that I am not sure but I think are still in effect. No real reason for you to come back. I get people change, but at 16 even I knew not to do things like that. You dug your grave man, time to lay in it.

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

8 hours ago, Pittman said:

+ Support 

I believe identifying your own mistakes and taking responsibility is what you have going and it feels genuine.  The common excuse "because I was young," is used a lot but for the older people in this server we all admit some stuff was stupid as kids.  He's obviously served his time and is remorseful for his actions.  I'm strongly in favor of giving another chance because people do change with a hint of reality. 

i dont care GIF 

3 hours ago, HuntR said:

-Support

You are banned from all of gaminglight servers and you even have old community blacklists that I am not sure but I think are still in effect. No real reason for you to come back. I get people change, but at 16 even I knew not to do things like that. You dug your grave man, time to lay in it.

10 hours ago, Matilda said:

+/- Support

Regardless of your age you're still responsible for your account. You were young but racism is still never okay, especially not in OOC. 

Currently: PoliceRP Super Admin / JMT, Senior Forum Diplomat, PD MAJ 1L93, EMS Chief Car 1, FBI AD RA13, HRT CPT LC2, SRT MAJ 1X33, State LT 1H11, SL Boss (Family Head)

Ex ImperialRP: Super Admin / JMT and Senior Forum Diplomat, DT VCMDR RU8/ TI-23 L21, 69th/ MC VCMDR and first ever ParaRescue Lead Marshal and last Rescue Squadron Marshal, Lord I, Purge CPL, IC CSVL SSS DME 2LT Maroon, Shock SPC/ SGT/ MSGT, K2S8 SK385, Pyke Muscle II JSR RussTime

DMs are always open (russtime)

-support

you were supposed to be blacklisted per your ban page. Not sure why you didn’t stay banned but it takes a lot to get blacklisted. Personally I don’t think you should be given another chance. Take this as a learning opportunity for your next gmod community and don’t be racist to begin with.