Raptor's CI Military Application

Zarzar06

In-game Name: Raptor

SteamID (Ex: STEAM_0:0:526542188): STEAM_0:0:440442013

DiscordID (Ex: Dr. Pills#5405): coolzarzar06#7040

How would you rank your knowledge of the lore on a scale from 1 to 10? 7 or 8ish

Why should you be in the Chaos Insurgency (75 word minimum)? I am very respectful and listen to orders, you will never hear me disrespecting anyone in or out of roleplay, whenever I am give an order I follow it to the best of my ability, I generally get along with everyone and enjoy to have a good time however when it's time to be quiet and get serious I am also capable of doing that, Chaos Military has always peaked my interest with its raiding style PVP and I have decent combat experience and would like to see how I would personally do.

What is something that sets you apart from other applicants? I have a good amount of experience on the server, I've been playing Gaminglight's servers for a few years now, I've been in multiple branches before, including both CI Branches, Every MTF Branch excluding Nu7, Security, and Research, and I have a good knowledge on the basis of how CI works and functions

Can you be active at least once every two weeks? Yes

Do you have any current/former ranks (Only in Gaminglight SCP-RP)? I am currently a RCT in E11 and Security CPL, mt highest rank in SCPRP was when I was once a Assistant Inspector for CI RnD

Do you have both Teamspeak and Discord (Required): Yes

[SCPRP] Raptor 
Delta-5 Enlisted | Security Enlisted | Chaos Beta Operative
                       :  )

Snapshot_220617011411.png.acdda2fabe20543f4d2e42191ca1bb67.png

ACCEPTED

After reviewing your application, we think you will be a good addition to the insurgency!

Now join the GL SCP-RP discord server and head to "member-self-roles" channel

click the 5th emoji to get the "Requesting CI Tags" role

then navigate to CI "Requesting-FTO" channel 

Once you have filled out the format in pinned messages, a FTO will be contacting you!

feel free to DM me on discord if you have any questions: Ruz#1797

YOURLOCALBALDMAN.