Shuttle l Skiff l Cruiser Suggestion [Accepted] [In Progress] [Completed]

JackForPrez

Link to new pack(s):

How would this benefit the server (will it help events or is it purely for decorations and how?): 

• The Skiff will allow for more RP with Criminals, allowing for effective hit and Run Attacks. It will allow GMs to use it for a greater range of RP.
  • The T-c3 is a Shuttle that can be used for Imperial VIPs, particularly Krennic. It will allow for Death Troopers and Dark Troopers to go on Deployments with Krennic allowing for greater immersion, also its just kinda cool.
  • Gozanti Freighter has several models so it can be used by the Pykes to Transport Spice, allowing for defense sims when loaded etc… Also, it can be used by SF to have as a destructible ship for them to defend in Sims or in events. 

Do you believe the benefits exceeds the risk of adding more content to the server (risking loading times and possible performance) and why?:

Overall, I think they are relatively small packs and wouldn’t make much of a difference. Personally, I think they are worth it allowing for more RP on Tatooine and in the Stars.

Whatever your thoughts thank you for reading, and feedback of any kind is appreciated 

Edited by JackForPrez
Changed Ships to LFS

spacer.png

+Support

It would be a good site to see some additional Imperial ships which could add a bunch more RP like Jack said. As a Gamemaster myself I could think of a bunch of events where I could use these vehicles. This would be a massive W if added.

Former Head Gamemaster

Former Tank Vice Commander

On 5/2/2023 at 3:36 PM, Baja said:

+Support

It would be a good site to see some additional Imperial ships which could add a bunch more RP like Jack said. As a Gamemaster myself I could think of a bunch of events where I could use these vehicles. This would be a massive W if added.

| RETIRED GENERAL OF THE IMPERIAL ARMY |
| FIRST EVER IMPERIAL GOVERNOR || Former 501st "Vader's Fist" Legion Commander || Former Senior Commander || Former SF Crimson || Former IF Agent Lone Six |
| Former Imperial RP Senior Administrator || Former Senior Forums Diplomat || Former Imperial RP Gamemaster VII || Retired 501st VCMDR |
season 1 duel of the droids GIF by Star Wars