1. 1. Yes or No

• Yes
    • No

This poll is closed to new votes

Your name: Shin

Your Discord ID name (EX: Igneous#3706): ShinSpin#2545

Your Discord ID code (EX: 204661777512923136): 650777978040483881

Which discord server were you banned on?: SCPRP

What was the reason for your ban (if you know it)?: Finally remember this account's email and password only just to forget that I was banned for smacktalking some dude in the discord server. It was most definitely during the Bub Games Gaminglight Video where I responded to some dude criticizing his video with a sentence of smacktalk, only one sentence. And then I sent a video of John Roblox laughing afterwards.

I'm confident to say that Zeeptin banned me cause I said it right in front of him as I was banned 5 seconds after I sent the message. 

Why do you deserve to be unbanned?: I'll admit, I didn't reply back with something actually discussable or any counterarguments to the dude. Was a one time thing. I think some time has passed for me to be unbanned as I never genuinely harassing GamingLight as a whole and the guy who I talked to. I didn't type whole paragraphs, or threatened, or accused the entire GamingLight community and the foundation.

K, Thanks.

david-goggins-lifting.gif

+ sup

Shin is shin. he is cool.  

plus this ban happened at a time when all SMT+ were very jumpy at the sight of "Bub games" related things.  I witnessed a person get banned for making a joke with me after mentioning  "bubs games". The joke wasn't even remotely related to "bub games".  They weren't even remotely trying to cause an issue yet, Poof. gone. right after making the joke. 

However back to the topic Shinspin never meant to cause issues for the community of gaminglight, they could've maybe been defending gaminglight in a not so civil way but They know what they did was wrong and the "bub games" thing happend a few months ago, so there's been time to thing about their actions.  
I support the unbanning of Shinspin

Yamato
Nu7 Sergeant Major 
Former: RRH Guardian KILO 20 | HTF MSG Inferno 2142 (MK2) Nu-7: CPT, DHBHM, DHCBRN. | D5: MSGT x3 | Sec MSGT. | Moderator |
1 Year DHBHM 

22 hours ago, Yamato said:

+ sup

Shin is shin. he is cool.  

plus this ban happened at a time when all SMT+ were very jumpy at the sight of "Bub games" related things.  I witnessed a person get banned for making a joke with me after mentioning  "bubs games". The joke wasn't even remotely related to "bub games".  They weren't even remotely trying to cause an issue yet, Poof. gone. right after making the joke. 

However back to the topic Shinspin never meant to cause issues for the community of gaminglight, they could've maybe been defending gaminglight in a not so civil way but They know what they did was wrong and the "bub games" thing happend a few months ago, so there's been time to thing about their actions.  
I support the unbanning of Shinspin

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat

1 hour ago, Antonio said:

+Support

Free my boy

shin was a very good maintenance command guy please let him back into gaminglight to experience the roleplay once more!!!

Freedom at last.

Former: Assistant Inspector, Head of Longshot, Research Assistant Supervisor & Operations Supervisor, G.O.C. Officer & Head of bulldozers, CI COL, EOI D-2, DJ

Former: Scout Captain, Second Lieutenant, Senior Crewman, Storm Commando Captain.

4 hours ago, Tazza said:

shin was a very good maintenance command guy please let him back into gaminglight to experience the roleplay once more!!!

+ support

MTF E-11 DoRCU 2LT Trout

MTF O-1 CPL Calypso

Retired Maintenance Command

+Support

I dont think he deserves to be banned since he was an ahome 

(0% bias)

Maintenance > other branches

Retired Head of Maintenance and Engineering

Former D5 2LT | Formerly RRH Logistics "OL-13" | Former Alpha-1 Captain 'Antarctica' Vulcan Award Winner |

Former Senior Admin/Forum Diplomat, Former Event Team Member

• 2 weeks later...