Slashers USMS 48 Hours

Slasher

USMS Resignation 

Well I don’t really know how to start this but I have decided to resign for some reasons I can’t say and some I can but anyways I remember when I just got accepted into USMS when Spoon was Marshal and when Scruffy trained me lmao it was when I like just joined the server the best times. I would like to say thanks for accepting me as your Marshal it has been fun running this department I have improved the activity as good as I could have and I have just been running out of time because I have a girlfriend again yessir lmao also I have a job I guess you could call it and I got school so I just can’t get on a much as I used to. Here are sum people that are funny I guess and have helped me out.  

Carjaxx: thanks for being weird and funny I guess

Scruffy: Thanks for being active and helping me out also being funny

Spoon: thanks for letting me try to be the marshal and being funny

Bartholomew:definitely 2nd most active command member also will never forget what you put in that one 48 hours 

Saint:1st most active command member 💀

Sanchez:Funniest and best FBI High Command member out of all of them lmao

Soup95:lmao 10:04 good buddy

Patterson: probably the worst driver I know and the roster doesn't lie

Dingus:lmao probably the most active USMS member as of right now so thanks for being active and funny lmao

Phil: lmao the weirdest guy I know and well your bald lmao anyways it was fun playing with you lmao

Mjplays/Tonorthern: cant forget my two favorite Youtubers been subscribed to you guys for years 

Travis Sandman: lmfao best command member ever

If I didn't put your name its because there is just to many people to name or your like Noah Lee 💀lmao.

i dont care GIF 

o7

Currently: SL Advior  PD SGT 1A49|

Past : USMS AGT | EMS AEMT | SS EAD XC5 |  FBI SSA KGB7 | HRT SPC SP1 | State SGT 1T47 | CERT SPC 1CT31 | DOC CO 1CO32 | USMS AGT 1F58 | SWAT SSGT XB18

Discord name:jaychavez

Steam Id:STEAM_0:0:457987346

Who is this guy???

• Skull 1

Hunt:

Former: Shadow Legacy Senior Command | S.W.A.T | PD Command | State Command | C.E.R.T Command | FBI | SRT | E.M.S Command

Former: Administrator for Police RP | Forums Diplomat