Oddity's SF Officer App

Oddity

Is oddity ready to become an officer?  

2 members have voted

1. 1. Is oddity ready to become an officer?

• Yes [State why]
    • No [State why]

What is your name?: Oddity

What is your rank?: Master Pilot

How long have you been a NCO?: 1 week and 4 days

What rank are you applying for?: Pilot Officer

How many strikes do you have? If yes, for what?: 0

Why should we trust you with an Officer rank?: Here are some reason I feel I should be trusted with Officer

Activity: I have been very active in SF, almost everyday, and making sure that I properly represent SF and Onyx squad when I am on and doing what i'm supposed to. If I am also not on the server when an event is about to happen I make sure to hop on incase I am needed. Even if I'm not on the server I make sure to keep my dm’s open on discord so anybody and anyone can contact me at any time if they need me.

Goal: My main goal for now within SF is to try and help the battalion to the best of my ability, it is a very small battalion, and am trying my best to get people interested in SF so they try and join. And besides that if anyone in SF needs my help, I make sure to help them swiftly and to the best of my ability.

Expectations: If i become an officer, i am ready to prove myself and make sure any and all expectations of me are met and are met swiftly. I also will make sure any task handed to me by command of SF is also swiftly executed. Another part of my goal is to increase  activity within SF, as some days we have amazing activity, and others nobody is on the entire day.

What can you do to assist command with this rank?: I will be able to assist command by taking certain things off of their hands. Such as making sure that SF is doing the best that they can be, or representing SF properly. I also will be able to assist by answering questions that people may have, questions that new pilots in SF may have. I would also make sure that SF numbers are good on the server during peak times. And lastly always be open to any help that command may have and do my best to help them.

What is the point of being an officer?: Being an officer has multiple duties that need to be done such as.

Recruitment: As SF is a very small regiment, it is up to officers to try and spark interest in SF to try and turn SF into a bigger battalion, this can be done through various means. Such as flight sims or other various sims that can be done as a SF officer. Or just go around and answer questions that people may have about SF.

Activity: It is up to the officers to try and get as many SF members on as they can during peak hours. Since we are in SF it's up to us to patrol and protect the airspace, and it looks terrible on us if nobody is on to protect it. Furthermore we are important during certain events where they go down to Tatooine, and it makes it harder for everyone when there is no SF to provide transport to and from the event.

Standing: It is an officer's duty to maintain good standing with all of the other battalions. Because if a battalion looks obnoxious and rude to other battalions, it looks terrible in SF if nobody wants to work with us on missions and other things. But if we were to look like a respectable and upstanding battalion, other battalions would be more than happy to work with us.

Discipline: And lastly we have discipline, typically any and all battalions should have some sort of discipline. Because if someone is not doing what they are supposed to during a mission or event, it puts everything in jeopardy, and once again ties into standing.

What would happen if you see a fellow officer messing around and then commanding NCOs to mess around with him?:
First of all I would make sure if everyone involved is fine with what was happening, and to make sure that they are not involving anybody who does not want to be involved. If they are involving people who do not want to be and using their position and power to force people to be involved, then I would take video clips of this happening, sending it to  SF command and the full story of what happened with the officer in question.

Do you agree that if you are struck within the first week you will be put back down to your last NCO rank?: I agree 100% that if i don't meet the expectations of an officer that i am to be demoted to my last NCO rank

Edited by Oddity

+ Support +
Oddity is a great NCO and always does what he needs to do with the utmost respect. During his time in SF and Onyx I have come to see this man with great respect and dignity for how he upholds him self and keeps others afloat. In my opinion he is a fantastic candidate for Officer and would do SF well by obtaining this rank. He learns very quickly and improves in all aspects and area's when he is told what he could fix or do better at, he strives to be the best he can at all times. This is what SF loves to see, he is what SF is looking for. He is Active, Professional, Respectful, Responsible and Reliable. He is one of the best candidates for this position. 

- Support -
Application is a little small

Best of luck buddy!

Edited by Alpha0

Retired - IC Vice Commander 1207 Sev 

Retired - ImperialRP Staff Member | Senior Moderator | Gamemaster
-Retired-

Pyke Muscle II ESR Alpha ISB:IA Junior Operative Alpha SF OVL Flying Officer Rexler Brath | Death Trooper SGT AA0 | IC SSVL DMS LTCOL 6654 Alpha | IC CSVL 4060 Gren | Purge LTCOL | Inferno Squad Head Agent | IC OSVL 8015 Fi | 501st ARC 2LT ST CSM | Medical 2LT Havoc SSGT | Shock HVYO 1LT | 31st SGT | Nova SGM

8 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

+ Support +
Oddity is a great NCO and always does what he needs to do with the utmost respect. During his time in SF and Onyx I have come to see this man with great respect and dignity for how he upholds him self and keeps others afloat. In my opinion he is a fantastic candidate for Officer and would do SF well by obtaining this rank. He learns very quickly and improves in all aspects and area's when he is told what he could fix or do better at, he strives to be the best he can at all times. This is what SF loves to see, he is what SF is looking for. He is Active, Professional, Respectful, Responsible and Reliable. He is one of the best candidates for this position. 

- Support -

Best of luck buddy!

+support from me as well. He always trying to improve himself and peoe around him

Currently vice marshall

16 hours ago, Alpha0 said:

+ Support +

- Support -

Best of luck buddy!

Former Shock EJT Lead | Former Shock CPT | Former Shock HVAL | Former Naval CMO | Former Naval LT. Commander | Former Naval SSO | Former ISB Operative | Former DT WO MY5 | Former Senior Moderator | Former MC SPC 1983 |

On 4/22/2023 at 4:44 AM, Alpha0 said:

+ Support +

- Support -

Best of luck buddy!

| Reaper |

| Past/Present Positions:|
SEN MOD
, RG V.Sov, MC Officer, Purge Officer.

season 5 episode 20 GIF by Star Wars

On 4/21/2023 at 9:44 PM, Alpha0 said:

+ Support +

- Support -

Best of luck buddy!

Current: IC PVT King 2770 | Crewman Apprentice King
Ex-Imperial Commando
 Vice Commander Δ 1140 Fixer (x2)
Co-Creator of the Imperial Commando Hazard Control Division

Former: First EVER IC Hazard Supervisor | IC Ω OSLD HS Colonel 1309 Niner (x2) Last EVER IC Demo LeadIC CST MaroonISB: IA Junior Operative ISB11 | Shock HVYAL LTCOL SK277 | Inferno Squad Agent IF27 | 69th RCCS 1LT 2711 Nova  SSGT | 501st HVY SGT 2770

On 4/23/2023 at 8:00 AM, KimJongUn said:

- Support -

Best of luck buddy!